last reply
3 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Dirty Stop-out
0 likes
Hi,

when I try and post an image by linking the url onto their page, it doesn't post the picture but just the url.. if I upload a pic from my computer it works fine.

Is this a glitch or is it just me????

Thanks {}

Read The Key my latest story and comp entry about a submissive who needs help to be a good girl

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category

Site administrator
0 likes
Can you try posting an image here in this thread, that fails on someones wall, using the Image Link button please and/or leave a failed image load on one of your friends wall for me to see.
Dirty Stop-out
0 likes
Seems to be fixed now.. but thanks anyway smile

Read The Key my latest story and comp entry about a submissive who needs help to be a good girl

2 competition winning stories, 1 Famous story, a smattering of Editor's Picks, a handful of Recommended Reads and one Clitorides award are scattered amongst my stories.

One of a handful of writers to get the Omnium badge for writing in every category