Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The passing of Milik and Simmer’s mother.

last reply
36 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
This morning at 3:24 am Milik and simmerdownchick lost their mother. Our hearts are broken and in a state of shock. It was totally unexpected. She had been very sick with the flu and in the hospital. We thought she was better and came home. Then yesterday morning she went in a unresponsive state. We call the ambulance and she was taken to the hospital where she passed this morning. Please give Milik and Simmer some hugs.
Click below to see

0 likes
I'm so sorry to hear this. All the love in the world to Milik and Simmerdownchick.

Chat Moderator
0 likes
My sincere condolences to both Milik and Simmer.
Keeping all of you in my prayers.

(((. Hugs. )))
~~~Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I just heard Milik and SDC and I am so very sorry for your loss.
Words cannot convey the sorrow I feel for all of you there.
You three are our best friends and we grieve with you.
Please know you are all in our thoughts and prayers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My sincere condolences for your loss.

Snake Charmera
0 likes

My deepest condolences to milk, simmer, and simmie. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Sending you warmest

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss.
The Linebacker
0 likes
My deep down heartfelt sympathies go out to Milik and Simmer. This is sad news.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Big hugs to Simmer, Milik and Simplicity. So sorry to hear of your loss.
0 likes
Condolences to Milik and Simmer on this loss.

Lurker
0 likes
I was so sorry to hear of your sad loss. Please accept my deepest sympathy for you both.
Lurker
0 likes
So sorry for your loss and we will keep you and your family in our thoughts. I know you are surrounded by so much love both here and in RL. Sending you all hugs.
Love Bug
0 likes
So sorry for your loss and we will keep you and your family in our thoughts. I know you are surrounded by so much love both here and in RL. Sending you all hugs.

(Sorry for the Lush glitch, didn't realize I hadn't logged back in on my laptop since the glitch was fixed)
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Please accept my deepest sympathetic thoughts to the entire family.
Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes

I'm so sorry for your loss ...you all are in my thoughts and prayers
Lurker
0 likes
So very sorry for your lost. Thoughts and prayers are with you!!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
So sorry for your loss, Milik and Simmer. I hope you find peace with your loss. My thoughts are with you.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Thank you all for your support. I have no words to describe how I feel. This is a time that was full of joy as Simplicity and I neared our wedding and then this.

We will over come, but we will never forget. Pain fades and memories remain. Please keep us in your prayers.
Princess D
0 likes
, dear simmie, millk and simmer, my heartfelt sorrow on your lost..May God Bless you and your family always
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
So sorry to hear of your sad and sudden loss. Thoughts and prayers to Milik, Simmer and all the family at such a difficult time. Sending much love xx
0 likes

You were so much more to me than just a Mother in law, you were my friend, you were like a mom to me. You accepted me the minute I walked in the door. I love you and will miss you terribly.

Milik sweetheart, Simmer, let your hearts be filled with all the good memories. She would not want y’all to be sad, she would want you to live and be happy. I love you both.
Click below to see

High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
My sincere condolences on your loss, Milik and Simmer. I am thinking of you.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Lurker
0 likes
Prayers and big hugs. So sorry.
I'm not for everyone
0 likes
My deepest condolences. I am very sorry for your loss.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes

offering you and your family my deepest sympathies.

Say. Her. Name.

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
It’s been twenty four hours and it still doesn’t feel real. I expected to see her in. Her chair all day but of course she never appeared.

We had a large part of the family come by tonight. They brought dinner and wine and we shared happy memories. It was a grand time, but of course, that only postponed the reality.

My mother was a saint of a woman. She understood me and all my flaws, never giving up on me. She accepted Simplicity without reservation. I can’t beleive she is gone with just three weeks before our wedding. Somehow, it just doesn’t seem the same now. I will miss her terribly.

Thank you, my love for being here for me. Thank all of you here for showing me your kindness.

Milik the Red
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red
It’s been twenty four hours and it still doesn’t feel real. I expected to see her in. Her chair all day but of course she never appeared.

We had a large part of the family come by tonight. They brought dinner and wine and we shared happy memories. It was a grand time, but of course, that only postponed the reality.

My mother was a saint of a woman. She understood me and all my flaws, never giving up on me. She accepted Simplicity without reservation. I can’t beleive she is gone with just three weeks before our wedding. Somehow, it just doesn’t seem the same now. I will miss her terribly.

Thank you, my love for being here for me. Thank all of you here for showing me your kindness.

Milik the Red

I am saddened that you are goind thru with this so close to the day you and simplicity are to join your life's.
The suddeness of this passing makes it even that much harder.
I pray for your sadness to be uplifted and your souls to be appeased of this. From personal experience... I can share with you bout my dads passing... I lost a week in time i do not know of anything that occured that week at ... But i guess it was a way for my mind to protect itself... It was when it finally hit me that the rock of my life was gone.
I am here for you and yours

arlene
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
hope you, all of you, are doing as well as can be expected, Milik. So sorry to hear your news. take comfort in those who love you and in cherished memories. peace and love.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.