Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How often do you check out your "Friends Activity" panel.

last reply
14 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With many of us having more than a few friends how often do you check out what they have written lately through the "Friends Activity" panel? under your avatar picture in the menu line.
I do it every time I log on.
0 likes
Rarely. I'm anti-social I guess.

My routine tends to be check my timeline, check the Active Topics in the forum and maybe post a bit, pop into Rump's. If friends want me to know what they up to, they generally let me know with a message or wall post.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
When I check in I go to my profile page and see what the latest friend's activity is listed. I also go back to my profile page often while logged on. I keep up with their doings quite well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No friends so no such activity smile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Daily (well, I'm pretty scarce on weekends, but 5 days a week). Just to see what my friends are up to.

I used to filter by Forum, so I could see what topics were active there, but that doesn't work anymore sad.
Ungovernable
0 likes
Every time I log in. It's a tight circle but prolonged absences still make me miss a lot.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
With many of us having more than a few friends how often do you check out what they have written lately through the "Friends Activity" panel? under your avatar picture in the menu line.
I do it every time I log on.

Never - don't care. (Sorry all - I just am not a social butterfly / stalker type) . . . I don't care who friended whom or who read what and all that clutter. (I don't have it visible on my timeline, either).

If I want to chat I go visible and I look at who's online.
Old Bag Of Bones
0 likes
I check it only when I first log in. I am usually surfing the stories or checking emails and maybe who added me as a friend today. *Hint Hint* Meggsy. LOL. The popups let me know if anything new is happening otherwise.

Remember to check out a few of my stories. You can find them here.

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

For those who like a change and prefer something a little more PG, check out my stories on Storiespace.
https://www.storiesspace.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The nature of my job and my lifestyle doesn't permit me to visit Lush daily or regularly. So when I sign in to Lush, I first try to reply the messages received and then post my views on forum topics of my interest. By the way where is that panel to check friend's activity ? smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't do that because I'm not a stalker type. Friends activity is of no interest to me. But what interests me is messages and mail I receive to which I to respond. And if I want to chat I go to a chat room or look at who's online.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Daily, and I am so glad it is working again. Generally the second thing I check, after the Timeline. I like to see what threads they are commenting on, what their blog post is, yadayadayada.

Then, like Scott, I pull up a barstool at Rump's and ramble for a bit.
Troublemaker
0 likes
I usually check it when I sign on; a lot of my friends are articulate, clever and/or hysterically funny so I love checking their posts. I get notifications for the stories of my friends or those I'm following so I don't really use the Friends Activity to find their stories. I do occasionally go check out a story if one of my friends has scored or commented.