Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharing your wife/girlfriend - turn on/off?

last reply
93 replies
9.5k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Would it turn you on/off to share your wife/girlfriend with another man? Feel free to express your fantasies too.
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When younger I would have never considered the idea of sharing it was only after married for some time did I begin to fantasize about it. I really doubt how exciting it would be to do for real, guessing it's better as fantasy albeit an exciting one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a younger man I would never have even considered it. The very idea of it would have been a big turn off for me. Now that I'm more mature and a lot more experienced the idea of what I would describe as 'Recreational Sex' is a big turn on for me, although my first wife would never had agreed to anything like that.

Now I am married for a second time, my wife and I have very similar attitudes towards sex and have entered the swinging lifestyle. I've shared her with another man and she's shared me with another woman. It is a tremendous turn on for both of us.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am very fortunate to be invited from time to time to join a very hot couple, who enjoy sharing their sex life with me, He adores seeing me and her fucking while he wanks and takes pictures. very horny sessions
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
big turn on forced to watch wife teasing me with other men
0 likes
Context is everything. With the right man in the right place and time, it likely would be. If the man was bi so I could enjoy him, too, even better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love to share her, 38DDs, 5ft 8, 140 lbs a nice bush and huge hard nipples
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't have a problem with it as long as we are together doing sexual experiences it's all cool. It's when they step outside to box that I don't care for. Sharing would be a big turn on. Just seeing her in action would make me cum
Marx Sister
0 likes
Sharing partners is not really my thing, but there are situations where it might be fun to share or be shared. Once or twice (maybe thrice) a year I go to a big outdoor festival where that is a totally appropriate thing to do. It would likely be part of a performance, if I were to something like that. Also my girlfriend would have to be really into the idea, as this is not a thing I would instruct a partner to do, regardless of the tone or dynamic in the relationship in question.

So, to answer the original question, it could be a huge turn on, but only under some very specific conditions.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes.....watching her take another man would be thrilling
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We waited for about 2 maybe 3 years after we married when it first happend. After that sharing her was a regular thing. We both enjoyed it for many years until our kids started getting a bit older, 5 or 6 years old. After that she would on rare occasion have a short fling. Now days just a memory. We are celebrating 40 years of marriage this year
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unless its something she wanted to try, I would never consider it.
Lurker
0 likes
Turn on yes, but it is only a fantasy.
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
I've always been open to the idea, but it has only been discussed with respect to a FFM hookup. I think these days I'd let her be with anyone else, whether I am there or not. I trust in her judgement.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Makes me rock hard
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Turns me on !! Seeing her with another guy is cool but when she is with another woman it turns me into a raging bull !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, it does. When we play together with other couples it’s a huge turn on to watch her and share.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The idea of her turning other people on and therefore being turned on herself is a turn on for me... But I don't think I could ever actually go through with it unless it was a mutual sharing (so she would also share me with another woman).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never been actually married, but when in 'swinger' mode I've enjoyed sharing my girlfriends. Even when in my monogamous phase that fact that my gas had been previously sexual with others was never a turn off. Knowing details always helped me understand them better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have and loved every minute of it , usually sex between us was more intense for weeks after, If you haven't had the chance your missing out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hubby brought a friend yesterday for a nooner and we had a great fucking time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been There, Done That, Loved It
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it has been fun
0 likes
I have been sharing my wife since before we were married. It being her idea as much as mine it was an immediate turn on. And over the years it has only been better. While I know it's hard for some to understand how a guy can get excited seeing his wife with others. ( I didn't understand at first) I learned that it was something that added to the relationship and marriage.

Always happy to share so say hi
Lurker
0 likes
This is a fantasy we share but it stays in the fantasy realm. I think if it ever got close to reality it would lose its appeal quite quickly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
I wouldn't have a problem with it as long as we are together doing sexual experiences it's all cool. It's when they step outside to box that I don't care for. Sharing would be a big turn on. Just seeing her in action would make me cum

Ditto
Lurker
0 likes
While I like other guys checking out my girl, light flirting is probably as far as I'm comfortable
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've never been in a MMF threesome, but I ahve enjoyed tasting my friend after her husband fucks her and leaves for work. I would say I would find it quite erotic to see her taking cock from other guys