Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharing your husband/boyfriend - turn on/off?

last reply
18 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would it turn you on to share your husband/boyfriend with another woman? Feel free to express your fantasies too.
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I do share my boyfriend with the girlfriend of the guy with whom my boyfriend shares me. ...Got that? :-)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
it would be such a turn on to share my man
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never had a very serious relationship and therefore I probable to do not have a good basis for my opinion.

But here it is anyway. Seems there are woman out there who do not mind being shared with another man, so why in the world would she mind sharing her man with another woman?

Yes, Beffer we got it.
Lurker
0 likes
Definite turn on!
Lurker
0 likes
If my partner wanted to explore this, I’d love to share in her experience and enjoy watching her with another man or two, or women too.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sharing is careing, as far as me and my hubby is concerned, so TURN ON.....
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
I do share my boyfriend with the girlfriend of the guy with whom my boyfriend shares me. ...Got that? :-)

Where's the whiteboard? I think I need a diagram.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I share him all the time.
Lurker
0 likes
If my partner wanted to explore this, I’d love to share in her experience and enjoy watching her with another man or two, or women too. Sounds like a win-win for both parties.qAGmWhpgBobnO9tS
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hubbie and I have had and open marriage since 1980. It is a big time turn on for both of us.

Brandie
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a girlfriend who likes to share her husband, she even finds women for him to seduce.
She does not participate, nor does she want to know what happened, the mere idea of him with another woman turns her on.
I get the benefit of her arousal.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
HUGE turn on ONLY if I’m there too to watch and join
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'd rather he share me with another man or a group of his friends...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont share well, he shares me & its perfect for us smile
Lurker
0 likes
Well he shares me so....
Lurker
0 likes
There is a small circle of friends that my husband and I are intimate with.....he willingly shares me with both the men and the women in the group and I willingly share him with the women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Turn on
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My roommate and I share boyfriends now and then -- definitely a turn on.