Moderator of the Month, for January

last reply
36 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
I am pleased to give January's Moderator of the Month Award, to someone who has not only more than fulfilled her duties as a Chat Moderator, but also helped out a great deal on our Help Desk the last few months.

A huge thank you to TrinityX

I hope you find something nice on Amazon, to spend your $100 gift card on
0 likes
Does this mean she's a "Holy Trinity"?

Congrats, TrinityX!
Site administrator
0 likes
T thoroughly deserved so congratulations but please dont ease up! . John.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Congratulations Trinity! You do a great job and we are all very appreciative. Thanks!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
A wonderful Mod and an amazing writer. She's also very nice!

Story Verifier
0 likes
Most deserving!
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
Congratulations Trinity!
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Well done, Trin. You do such a fabulous job
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Trinity! . you are the best , please continue to be helpful and sweet and wonderful as you are darling, You are the best!
writer of two stories
0 likes
Congratulations, Trinity. You are so very deserving of this honor and more. You helped me understand Lush and guided me in adapting. As a result of your time and effort, a new community of friends has accepted me. Hooray and hugs for you, . Fondly, Michelle
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Well deserved, Trinity! You are an absolute star!

Hope you spend your reward on something nice for yourself.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Thank you Nicola for your acknowledgement and generous gift, it's much appreciated! I truly enjoy helping our members and look forward to Lush's continued success.

I'm not for everyone
0 likes
Congratulations sexy. xoxo You are the perfect example of all that is good on Lush.
0 likes
so well deserved by such a nice lady! Congratulations dear friend!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Yay! It's Trin! I so rarely see you around on the pages here, but you are always hard at work behind the scenes. Congrats to one of my favorite people here!

Hope you are well dear.

Lurker
0 likes
YAYAYAY! Go Triiiiiin!!! This has to be worth at least one super special Disney trip biggrin :D
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congrats T. It is well deserved. You are an inspiration to all who have the pleasure of meeting you.
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
Fantastic job! Congratulations Trinity.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Congrats, my friend. Undoubtedly well deserved.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is no one more deserving of honor than Trin.
I've known her for years, sharing stories, chatting frequently and warm phone conversations - she is one of the most caring people on this [or any other] planet.

XXX
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA