Ur butthole during sex

last reply
56 replies
7.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you guys prefer ur anus fingered or licked during sex? pick one, it's a preference question.
0 likes
Never had it happen, but I have fingered my ass during self-pleasure and enjoyed it so I imagine I would enjoy that.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
I enjoy a little finger action from time to time, or even a deeper probe for some prostate tickling, but I'm not interested in being either the lickee or the licker in that scenario. If my degree in biology taught me nothing else, it at least gave me an understanding of why that's a bad idea.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Georgiagirl24
Do you guys prefer ur anus fingered or licked during sex? pick one, it's a preference question.

I love to be rimmed..pure heaven. A lot of women seem to enjoy pleasuring a guy this way too

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's a tough choice...... I do love a good licking so it get my vote.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sure! some stimulation with fingers there is always good smile
Just difficult during sex, easier during oral or handjob..

during intercourse, it happend to me few times, and one of them was one of most intense orgasm I had!
we were doing anal, we were like missionary or similar, and she was able to stick a finger deep in my hole.. I lost control immediately.... sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like to try having it licked
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a finger dragged over your butt hole or even teased inside is heaven, love to have a sexy lady rim me too
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've have not had either done to me (yet).. but if I did have the option I think I'd like to start off with having it licked.. absolutely open to the finger too though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do enjoy anal play and ask for it often
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both, don't make me choose.
Lurker
0 likes
thats a tough question.I like both but if I really have to choose I'll take more than one finger
Lurker
0 likes
Both are great. I like to get a finger when she blows me. It really turns the heat up! The licking, let me say, the first time it happened was with a bar girl in her room in back, she made me an addict! She once slipped an ice cube in her lips and run it over my asshole and I literally shot my load!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not a guy, but Hubbie and I both believe the butt hole in NO PLACE for a mouth. We are not into giving or receiving.

Now a finger, dildo, or a cock is right up my alley. Hubbie's belief is his is an exit only.

Brandie
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Gotta love it when a girl wanders down south while licking my balls.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nothing better than a tongue! Since you asked, what’s your preference georgiagirl?
Lurker
0 likes
if your guy isnt cuming while u give him head, teasing his ass is like an eject button. its next level. hard to not incorporate it once you go down that road. i love eating ass and find it so hot when she returns the favor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it when she fingers me back there while she masturbates me. And after she's enjoyed her orgasm during penetration, she'll normally reach back there to give me extra stimulation, and I'll be shooting my load in her pretty quick.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer to have my ass fingered over licked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love both, if only one it would have to be a finger and I wish it was more
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love a good tongue action down south
Lurker
0 likes
Fingered, I ain't kissing no tongue that has licked me there lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I thought I’d tried most things but my partner rimming me while my cock is in her pussy is something I haven’t experienced - yet! Not even sure if it is physically possible even with my very flexible lady. Definitely possible with a threesome but yet to try it.
Being licked is very sensual but not many girls are willing to do that. Being fingered is more intense and I love my partner doing that during intercourse but not many have the reach to penetrate fully. This I have experienced in a threesome and it was amazing.
Preference for one or the other depends a lot on both our moods. I’d choose rimming in a very sensual session and fingering in a more energetic session.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When it comes to giving I choose licking every time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
between the two, fingered please
Lurker
0 likes
Your finger up my butt when I am ready to cum in you is most satisfying. Usually brings on an encore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Finger, also rubbing with a toothbrush does it for me.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I thought this was a riff on the old joke:

What is ur butthole doing during sex?

Probably playing x-box online with his friends, again.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not sure - come on over, let's find out!