Milik & Simplicity to be married on March 17

last reply
62 replies
7.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Three years ago, after a lifetime of wondering through my life, I met Simplicity. She has touched my heart and taught me what it means to truly be in love. Once I felt the warmth of her soul, I knew she had to be mine. Since that day, nothing has come between us.

It is my honor to announce that, one month from today, at a poolside ceremony at our home, we will take our vows and become husband and wife. Please join us in this thread to celebrate our love.

This is a day I never expected to see. But then, I never knew I could love someone as much as I do my wonderful Simplicity.

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Congratulations!

Thank you. Liz. We appriciate your warm thoughts
0 likes
And we're all invited, right? ("We're gonna need a bigger backyard" - not said by Roy Scheider in not-Jaws)

More seriously, though, congratulations to both of you. It's been wonderful seeing this relationship develop to the point where you are ready for this step. All my best wishes to both of you.

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Congratulations, Milik, on getting the best in your life. Best wishes to you, Simplicity, on a wonderful future life with your true love.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Congratulations to the both of you for finding the love of your life!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

The Linebacker
0 likes
Congratulations! That is great news. I hope y'all will be very happy.

I hope someone decorates your car!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
And we're all invited, right? ("We're gonna need a bigger backyard" - not said by Roy Scheider in not-Jaws)

More seriously, though, congratulations to both of you. It's been wonderful seeing this relationship develop to the point where you are ready for this step. All my best wishes to both of you.

Thank you. Seriously though, I’ve got like a quarter acre lot and we are still feeling cramped. Now we just have to hope the weather keeps staying warm!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Green_Man
Congratulations, Milik, on getting the best in your life. Best wishes to you, Simplicity, on a wonderful future life with your true love.

Thank you so much. I know you’ve been a good friend to Simplicity and I thank you for that.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Congratulations! That is great news. I hope y'all will be very happy.

I hope someone decorates your car!

Quote by noll
Congratulations to the both of you for finding the love of your life!

Quote by Denim_Daisy10

Best wishes

Quote by Pegasus4
Congratulations to you both. ????

Thank you all. It means a lot.

But, you’ve always been an incredibly loyal friend. I’ll always be thankful for that
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Congratulations, Old Mate! Congratulations to both of you!

I wish you both all the very best.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red
Three years ago, after a lifetime of wondering through my life, I met Simplicity. She has touched my heart and taught me what it means to truly be in love. Once I felt the warmth of her soul, I knew she had to be mine. Since that day, nothing has come between us.

It is my honor to announce that, one month from today, at a poolside ceremony at our home, we will take our vows and become husband and wife. Please join us in this thread to celebrate our love.

This is a day I never expected to see. But then, I never knew I could love someone as much as I do my wonderful Simplicity.

Deeply heartfelt congratulations!

May your marriage be an exemplary one, a standard that others aspire to (but hey, no pressure).
May you trust one another, and deserve that trust.
May you be fully honest without hurting one another.
May you support one another when right, and help each other change when wrong.
May you grow like vines up a tree; entangled, but with enough separation to remain fully your own selves.
May you learn from one another, and both become better, fuller for it.
Oh, and may the sex be good enough and new enough and interesting enough that familiarity does not engender staleness.

We all look forward to honeymoon pictures! The ones you don't show the family.
Lurker
0 likes
congrats ..i wish you two the happiest life possible .. God bless you both
Lurker
0 likes
Oh my gosh!!! Wishing you and Simplicity the best!!! ???❤️❤️❤️??? So happy for you both!!! ????
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red

Thank you. Seriously though, I’ve got like a quarter acre lot and we are still feeling cramped. Now we just have to hope the weather keeps staying warm!

At least you're not in Ontario. March weather is a serious crapshoot here. Could have our bikes out or could have our skis out. Sometimes in the same week.3Do8Q4EWqDyCtjxx
❤️️🌹Elusive Enigma 🌹❤️️
0 likes
Congratulations to you both! May you enjoy a wonderful life together.
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Lurker
0 likes
When she told me it was u... And was giddy all around... And then met u in the chatrooms with her while talking about ur ceremeny on here... I knew ...I knew how much u loved her and how crazy about you she was...

Not long you drove across country to sweep her off her feet... To give her all she never thought she deserved. I been quietly seen how your relationship blossoms...

And i am happy to know you two are finally getting to where all relationships should thrive to go... Beyond the marriage beyond this site beyond what others see you... Beyond it all ... To a place where you two celebrate one another... And nothing and no one else matter

All my best wishes for you two.
0 likes
Fantastic news, congratulations to both of you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations and best wishes to y'all. When thing get a little rocky or disagreements arise, and they will, remember to communicate with each other. Hubbie and I found out early on that a lot of our "disagreements" were really misunderstandings. With out the communications line open the so called "disagreement" may have stayed a disagreement much longer. If it's over something like the color to paint a room and a suitable compromise can't be reached, flip a coin. The winner get to choose.

May y'all have a long and prosperous life together.

Brandie & Hubbie
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
What wonderful news!

Many congratulations to you both and wishing you a wonderful wedding day in a few weeks time. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together, Congratulations to you both
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by TheUprightMan

Deeply heartfelt congratulations!

May your marriage be an exemplary one, a standard that others aspire to (but hey, no pressure).
May you trust one another, and deserve that trust.
May you be fully honest without hurting one another.
May you support one another when right, and help each other change when wrong.
May you grow like vines up a tree; entangled, but with enough separation to remain fully your own selves.
May you learn from one another, and both become better, fuller for it.
Oh, and may the sex be good enough and new enough and interesting enough that familiarity does not engender staleness.

We all look forward to honeymoon pictures! The ones you don't show the family.

Quote by Wilful
Congratulations, Old Mate! Congratulations to both of you!

I wish you both all the very best.

Quote by kornslayer1

Quote by ejg3
congrats ..i wish you two the happiest life possible .. God bless you both

Quote by Freetowander
Oh my gosh!!! Wishing you and Simplicity the best!!! ???❤️❤️❤️??? So happy for you both!!! ????

Quote by AltaBrwnSgr
Congratulations to you, Milik and Simplicity!

Quote by TheSensualLady
Congratulations to you both! May you enjoy a wonderful life together.

Thank all of you for your warm thoughts, love and support. I’m overwhelmed and Simmie is very touched. We want to thank each of you by name and eventually will. Once our marriage is complete, we plan on being more active here and look forays to spending more time with our friends!
Lurker
0 likes
My heartiest congratulations to both of you. I hope that you will be blissfully happy in your future life together.