Login

It's Important to get your five a day!

last reply
8 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Healthy or not, I just love apples. Got a bag right now that i use for snacks and to add to lunches. Macs this time but Empire (cross of Mac and Red Delicious) are actually my fave. I also eat a lot of citrus, with grapefruit being my fave.
Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Healthy or not, I just love apples. Got a bag right now that i use for snacks and to add to lunches. Macs this time but Empire (cross of Mac and Red Delicious) are actually my fave. I also eat a lot of citrus, with grapefruit being my fave.

I like Braeburn apples, but they have to be peeled. I find apple skin totally inedible.

D x

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

0 likes
Quote by DanielleX

I like Braeburn apples, but they have to be peeled. I find apple skin totally inedible.

D x

I just wash 'em and bite in. The only time I peel them is if they are for baking (which I don't really do). Never heard of Braeburns, but perhaps its a variety more common or popular over there. The big ones in Canada tend to Macintosh, Granny Smith (green, kind of sour, so used more in baking), Red and Golden Delicious. Spartans and Empire are also fairly common.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Green granny smith apples are the best
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Does anyone besides me use a sharp knife blade to scrape the wax coating off the apple skin before eating? David thinks I'm nuts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DanielleX
The lovely Alexa Grace demonstrates that an apple a day keeps the doctor away

Click here for video

D x

I don't know about the apple, But I'd gladly eat that pussy.
Marx Sister
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
"Does anyone besides me use a sharp knife blade to scrape the wax coating off the apple skin before eating? David thinks I'm nuts."

Actually, I have. Mostly just to see if I could, though, as food wax actually doesn't bother me.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Troublemaker
0 likes
I love apples. My fav is Pink Lady.