Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What are the best compliments you have received ?

last reply
55 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes what are the best compliments you've received... be it your birthday, anniversary, promotion or any other occasion... tell about the compliments that really made you feel really special... it may be funny, loving or sexy, and it may be from anyone! smile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While shopping last Sunday, a group of 8 to 10 Japanese or Chinese visitors clapped when I passed in front of them... I didn't realize the applause was for me till two women from that group came in front requesting a photo with them... I declined politely but was feeling so buoyant and exuberant as I walked off and throughout the shopping I didn't bother to see the price tags smile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I enjoy compliments on the things I do that have nothing to do with my looks, which 99% of the time is what I'm complimented for. I like when our clients tell me what a good job we do for them managing their properties. I love hearing what a good editor I am for other writers here on Lush. Compliments on my writing are greatly appreciated too! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
this topic touches me deeply, i have a hard time taking compliments, but one co-worker who i love, thanked me for being his hero and saving his life
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In HS days a friend told me that they were excited about my life. I'm not sure if that's a compliment or a statement and I have no idea what prompted it but it made me excited for my life, too. I think that was most motivating thing anyone has ever said to me.
Butterfly
0 likes
While shopping for me at the mall, that was about a month back, my gf informed me, "nothing of your size fits you any more". That made me really flabbergasted.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly compliments are hard to come by around here....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Recently, my brother said to me that I have the spirit of 9 people! That felt really good!
Lurker
0 likes
A number of them come to mind right off the bat...

1. How lucky I am to have married my wife. (Everyone my guy friends[can I really call them friends] lusted after her, even if they were married)

2. Here...at Lush, from readers of my stories. Kind words in the comments on them. (Of course there were some, who didn't comment, that may not have appreciated what I wrote and left scores of 2 or 3 while everyone left a 5, buy hey, like the saying goes, you can't please everyone)

There are many more, but these two are my favorites.
Lurker
0 likes
“You’re not as fat as you looked in your pics”
'tis himself!
0 likes
The two biggest compliments that I remember are:
--I forget how it happened, but back in my hometown this truck driver asked me how to get from where we were to some other place. I figured it would be easier to just lead him, so I said "I'll show you; follow me." It involved some surface roads and a bit of highway driving. I was careful to him in sight behind me (it was night), and when we got to where we were going, he came up to me and said "Thanks. You know, you're a hell of a driver."

--When I was in college, I was in the gym when my girlfriend stepped backwards, tripped over something and, as she fell, shifted her patella. She was in a fair bit of pain, so we got someone to sit back-to-back with her so she could lean back with her knee bent until EMS arrived. I was supporting her knee, and when the paramedics arrived I worked with them to make sure her knee stayed supported as they applied splints. She and a friend rode in the ambulance, and he told me they asked him if I'd had EMT training.

Getting compliments from professionals about doing the work they do is really good for the ol' ego.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I was told I was a good girl once.

You mean to say that you have been a good girl only one time? Now Trinket, I find that very hard to believe. I thought you were a good girl ALL the time.
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Oli_
While shopping for me at the mall, that was about a month back, my gf informed me, "nothing of your size fits you any more". That made me really flabbergasted.

That's really funny!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My seven years old niece once remarked about ice cream, "it's nice" and after a short pause, "it's necessary"
Lurker
0 likes
A girl once told me I looked like rapunzel, due to my long hair. It was very touching and sweet. What girl doesn't want to be a princess.
Lurker
0 likes
Well...The best compliments are not always the same as those I've gotten the most about.
The best ones are about my smile, hair, kindness to others who deserve it, mind und thoughts,
my chosen studies, und knowledge of training horses.
The most I get ist about my body, especially my boobs when a lover has their way with them...
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
The best compliment I've had recently is from a colleague who did my first ever lesson observation this week. I totally idolise her, she's a fantastic teacher and she's a bit of an inspiration to me. I've only been teaching for twelve weeks and she told me she was 'blown away' by how good my lesson was!

I quite often get compliments about my lips too. Lovers note that they look like they were made for sucking cock. Women are jealous of their fullness. And students have asked if I'd had lip fillers.

My favourite compliments are those about my ability/ qualities rather than my appearance.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Lurker
0 likes
How beautiful I look.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
The sergeant in charge of the unit one duty weekend said to me after a couple of hours work, "You're the go-to guy here, aren't you?"
Lurker
0 likes
"You ain't all that bad for a amateur scribbler. " I was talking to the mirror.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
1) The first time I was fired the head of a department came to me and said, "You sure touched a lot of this company for the better."
2) Three months after I was fired for the second time in my life, a colleague called me and said he was in a meeting and the CFO wanted to know why there were all these problems all of a sudden. My colleague replied "Because you fired the only man who cared."

Note to others: Sometimes when you are fired it's not your fault.

The third best compliment came from my daughter who said "Dad, there are three things I will always remember what you told me. First you said, "It's not enough to be nice, you must also be interesting." The second was "Sometimes you're fired and it's not your fault." The third is when you said "It's okay to make a mistake and then look around: 'Did anyone see me? No, Okay let me do that again!"

A man in the house is worth two in the street- Mae West
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
“How did you learn to dance that well?”
- the bridesmaids (me: the best man)

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
I get compliments at work a lot from parents who appreciate the good care that I take with their babies. Especially the ones who never get to take them home
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That I'm not like most men. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am often complimented on my looks and the shape I am in. It does annoy the Mrs sometimes though as she feels a little threatened .
0 likes
That I’m doing an amazing job raising my daughter.
Lurker
0 likes
I honestly get called a lifesaver all the time. I pick up stranded motorists on a daily basis. They are always very grateful to be picked up out of the cold/heat or off the side of the side of a highway. It's always nice to hear. 1 point to (+) karma.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i was once told by a guy in a bar that i was the most beautiful woman in the bar,
and that he would be honoured if he could meet me sometime and go out with me,

i told him i was married, and that my hubby wouldnt like that lol

thought that was easier than telling him, that i have the same equipment in my panties
as he did in his boxers