Can you say Discreet?

last reply
19 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was with a friend the other day, she was telling me how he got busted having an affair, her husband used her mobile phone and had seen a text from her lover. I wanted to say “Well that was stupid” but didn’t. I have heard others getting caught for the same thing or emails.

My question is...

Don't people know how to be discreet? Are they blinded by lust or perhaps they are just plain dumb?

Algol
Algol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Algol
I was with a friend the other day, she was telling me how he got busted having an affair, her husband used her mobile phone and had seen a text from her lover. I wanted to say “Well that was stupid” but didn’t. I have heard others getting caught for the same thing or emails.

My question is...

Don't people know how to be discreet? Are they blinded by lust or perhaps they are just plain dumb?

Algol

I'd say just plain dumb, since people get busted for other things than having affairs.

Of course, some people are probably afflicted with equal portions of blinding lust and being just plain dumb. Unless the lust part of it renders them just plain dumb, like greed for wealth has rendered people just plain dumb, and they've turned into criminals cheating people out of millions, before eventually being caught.
Lurker
0 likes
I also think some people want to get caught because it's easier than saying "I want out."
Lurker
0 likes
Sounds like You were discreet. I would have said, "What? did you eat a bowl of stupid for breakfast?"
Lurker
0 likes
Honestly, the thing that is stupid is having an affair i just don't get it? if you're not happy in your relationship or marriage then why pretend? it doesn't make you feel any better in the end especially when you get caught and end up looking like the bad guy....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by eroticwriter26
Honestly, the thing that is stupid is having an affair i just don't get it? if you're not happy in your relationship or marriage then why pretend? it doesn't make you feel any better in the end especially when you get caught and end up looking like the bad guy....

Agreed. Who the blazes can live with two deep emotional connections. Plus those people tend to be stuck on stupid.

But sometimes a person just wants to get laid and, for whatever reason, can't get that at home - how does that fit in.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight

But sometimes a person just wants to get laid and, for whatever reason, can't get that at home - how does that fit in.

True to that but at that point I think its time re-evaluate the relationship. Would you ruin your relationship or marriage just to get laid?
Lurker
0 likes
It seems apparent to me ...

IF you are happily married/attached ... you don't look around ...

IF you are unhappily married/attached ... you are always looking ....

of course - there are open relationships ... but that's a whole other kettle of something ....
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by Bwitch

You must be a women ... the male cock never stop looking ..ever ...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay
Quote by Bwitch

Well Mother Nature is incredibly wise, isn't she, to have given Mr. Cock only one eye with which to look.

Or does this give new meaning to the term "cock-eyed"?

Just wondering...

p.s. shhhh!!!!! women look around and get aroused by forbidden fruit too, but it's also forbidden to mention, or admit to it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth
Quote by DBarclay
Quote by Bwitch

Well Mother Nature is incredibly wise, isn't she, to have given Mr. Cock only one eye with which to look.

Or does this give new meaning to the term "cock-eyed"?

Just wondering...

p.s. shhhh!!!!! women look around and get aroused by forbidden fruit too, but it's also forbidden to mention, or admit to it.

Hell it wasn't so many years ago that women were not supposed to even Like sex let alone mention having a wandering eye.
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay
Quote by Bwitch

I'm an avid man-watcher. Sometimes I point out the really impressive ones to my husband. Keeps him on his toes.
Seeker
0 likes

That isnt technically an eye...it was a hole created to get enough oxygen to a man's brain so it would function enough to allow them to be house broken.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Good one, Birdie!!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You crack me up Birdie!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fantasy of the mind can be just as powerful as an all out affair ... quite sure some of the stories on here are someones fantasy ... and great fun to write ...

The cyber world is a great outlet for personal expression ... but can u trust yourself the same way in cyber space ?

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Birdie

That isnt technically an eye...it was a hole created to get enough oxygen to a man's brain so it would function enough to allow them to be house broken.

Interesting, so is that why they're always pushing something out of the hole, rather than sucking things in? Because they don't wish to be house broken?

Or does that make a BJ what a man believes to be mouth to mouth resuscitation?

Yes, I think that must be it.

Word Origin & History

resuscitate
1532, earlier resuscit (c.1375), from L.L. resuscitationem, from L. resuscitatus, pp. of resuscitare "rouse again, revive," from re- "again" + suscitare "to raise, revive," from sub "(up from) under" + citare "to summon" (see cite).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Birdie

If this is true, just how much air does a woman need to be house broken?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by EnGorged
Quote by Birdie

We are born house broken, we just need space and oxygen with which to breathe and thrive. As we ourselves define those things, of course, aren't you glad you asked?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth
Quote by EnGorged
Quote by Birdie

We are born house broken, we just need space and oxygen with which to breathe and thrive. As we ourselves define those things, of course, aren't you glad you asked?

we're like plants... water helps too.