last reply
4 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Firstly, LOVE the graphic

But let's face it, the automated, plug-in sex doll is not that far away. I mean, imagine the marketing potential, from the male perspective, a "woman" with an OFF switch?!! Don't blame me, after all, we invented the the little 'ble pill' for men before we bothered to cure cancer!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
How would you like to be the insurance company that has the Product Liability Insurance for the robot sex doll?

Law Suite 1
"Your honor...I didn't know if I fell asleep with it still plugged into my vagina I'd wake up and no clit left" she said in the court room.

Law Suite 2
"Your honor...I didn’t warn me if I converted it to 220v from 110v it would turn my balls into...how did Bing sing it…..oh yes…Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire" he said in the witness stand.

Law Suite 3
"Your honor...she's just a fucking doll, literally! A...F U C K I N G D O L L! Explain to me again, how does she get half my shit!" he said in Divorce Court.

Law Suite 4
Who want to take a swing at the next one.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LMAO. Law suit 3 was my fave.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
I can't wait for the future! It's going to get sticky.