Reduced oil. I like to go in dry. (1 vote) 4%
Made from chestnuts. I like boobs. (0 votes) 0%
Cashew. Bless you. (2 votes) 7%
Any nuts will do. I’m desperate. (0 votes) 0%
Keep that shit away from me. (1 vote) 4%
Just call me squirrel. (3 votes) 11%
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Peanut butter, I prefer smooth. I can pretty much eat any nuts except walnuts... sadly I'm allergic to them.
Mana wahine
0 likes
I demolish nuts. Crunchy all the way.
Lurker
0 likes
Smooth creamy peanut butter is the best in my opinion.
It goes great on bread with raisins or bananas and honey. Plus peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are always good too so are plain peanut butter cookies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To spread..has to be creamy, but for the taste, I love my peanut butter crunchy !!
0 likes
Crunchy and all natural (meaning there's just ground peanuts in the jar, no additives). You have to stir and refrigerate it to keep the oil from separating but it's delish. And having bits of real peanut in it just makes the overall experience more ... peanut-y
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I like both, but smooth spreads over toast better.
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
I like both, but smooth spreads over toast better.

Don't toast it then.8qJ3kDboWP9eyaUA Thick slices of homemade (bread machine) bread work beautifully with crunchy.

To be fair, I bought Costco's Kirkland all-natural this time (larger jars than the grocery store brand I usually buy and in packs of two, so better per unit price) and got smooth by accident and it's actually pretty good. I find all-natural smooth doesn't usually harden as well as the crunchy, but Kirkland seems better on that front.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Pretty much any kind of peanut butter, I'm a fan. Even the kind with honey mixed in is pretty good on toast!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
smoot round nuts to suck on and lick are better
Lurker
0 likes
I much prefer the extra crunchy variety. But stopped eating peanut butter because of the fat and calories.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

Are you talking about food (again) ?? This is supposed to be a sex site and I was wondering about ... about ... hmmm... oh never mind????

Well... I used the word 'spreads'! Wasn't THAT enough to get you going??
The Linebacker
0 likes
Y'all are NUTS!

...some nuts come with fastballs but watch out for the knuckleball.

PS. Shouldn't this thread be 'You're NUTS!'?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Peanut butter is my weakness. When I shop at Costco, I find an excuse to be in that aisle. BTW, I don't care which variety. I once spread some on the nipples of a woman. She loved it.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

OMG there is peanut butter already mixed with honey? we never get the good stuff over here.

There's actually several brands that do it and it's pretty addictive, although I'm sure it's not very good for you. Most good things aren't, from what I've observed.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Crunchy peanut butter rocks a PBJ!
It all depends on your point of view.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First, I prefer almond butter over peanut butter, second, crunchy over smooth by a tad. For a delight beyond measure toast a fresh roll just right then spread raw, unsalted crunchy almond butter liberally and drizzle with some raw honey. Mmmm now I've made my mouth water!

Add banana slices and it's to die for!

The Linebacker
0 likes
Georgia is the leading peanut growing state in the USA. President Jimmy Carter was a multi-million dollar peanut farmer. Before that, he was a nuclear scientist for the US Navy.

Eating boiled peanuts will make you fart.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Georgia us the leading peanut growing state in the USA. President Jimmy Carter was a multi-million dollar peanut farmer. Before that, he was a nuclear scientist for the US Navy.

Eating boiled peanuts will make you fart.

So Buz, are they crunchy farts or smooth keeping with the theme of the thread?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by wiseowl

So Buz, are they crunchy farts or smooth keeping with the theme of the thread?

I presume that depends upon the individual farter.
Lurker
0 likes
crunchy.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
crunchy - on bread or toast

Smooth - filling the hollow of celery