Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A chapter completed, a page turned, a life well lived, a rest well earned Fletch64

last reply
102 replies
8.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Dear Friends,

It is with my deepest condolences an sadness that I open this thread.

This afternoon I got a phone call that was heartbreaking.

Fletch64 a dear friend of mine and many here has passed away.

His wife has asked me to let you know the sad news as she knew he enjoyed his time talking to us on here. She was aware of his writing here and his time in the chat...

I hate to bring this sad news, truly a wonderful friend, someone you knew had your back not only in words but in action. He was a hoot to talk to online and off line.

Memories bring us closer we are never far apart,
you will never be forgotten you are always in our hearts.

Your place no one will fill,
in life we loved you dearly,
in death we love you still.

Your BadAss friend as you called me...

Arlene
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is awful to lose a dear friend. My deepest sympathy. His family and friends here on Lush are in my prayers.

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Blonde Ginger
0 likes
goodbye my friend,you will be missed.

0 likes
Thank you Ginger, you picked the perfect song, about how I felt about him also. I loved him like a big brother, I am still in shock that he is gone. I have no words.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I didn't know Fletch personally except through Sugarbaby.
But I do know he could always make her happy and he was very
well-liked here. He will be sorely missed.

Rest in Peace Fletch and may the angels watch over you.
Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes

My deepest condolences to his family
He will be missed
May angels watch over you and guide you
Princess D
0 likes
.....such a sad day, may god bless you and your family, rest in peace
Punkarama
0 likes
Im lost ..
You are a whirlwind .. silly
Whilst we didnt know each other long
We knew each other well ..
Miss you ..
Quantum Tease
0 likes

There are things.... which touch us deeply. Though I only began bantering with Fletch very recently, this is one of them.

I will miss him.

Lurker
0 likes
My condolences for the bereaved's family....hope God gives them courage to sail through this....
Lurker
0 likes
Sigh. He and I weren't close, but I know many here were with him.

My condolences. I'm sorry I don't have the proper words to console any of you,
but you are in my thoughts. G
Snake Charmera
0 likes
When I got the email from Arlene I didn't want to believe this. Storm was a person you had to know to really see below the layers of sarcasm and banter. I know we were not close anymore but there was a time we were as close as you can be here. I will forever remember the good times and fun we had talking both on lush and off. Mystery as he had donned me through that period. To his friends here you are in my thoughts and prayers. His family are in my thoughts. Semper Fi, Storm.

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

0 likes
I only knew Fletch64 in passing on the forums, but I know he will be missed around here. Condolences to his family and friends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stormy, it's so unfair... it is... it's been years since we have known each other but this... it's not expected of you... to leave me like this... yeah, i know you are smiling at me, saying 'look at that stupid moony'. It's unfair you left just like that... not giving me a chance... how do you justify that? You won! I am just damn hurt!!! I am just.... I... I f___g don't know what to say...

The Creep
0 likes

That's the very first picture fletcher post on my wall when we became friends, that got me curious what's written on the cover from then on his sense of humor always made me laugh.

I am sad by this news, but I will always remember him as one of the naughtiest friend I ever have that made me laugh. He is one fearless storm I know and also a gentleman (except with his naughty post) I have know here in lush.

Goodbye for now my dear friend. See you when it is also my time to go.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I knew him in passing, but Layla knew him much better. He was funny and sarcastic and clearly well loved. The death of one man diminishes us all. He will be missed. Rest peacefully.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm in total shock. We were close once in our Lush lives and in real life too. I was nicknamed his "Rain". Lol, I don't know how he came up with it.
One thing for sure, he always had a listening ear and much wisdom to share.

Condolences to his family, and his friends on Lush. Rest in Peace, Storm. Cya...
Lurker
0 likes
I never knew him, but he ask me where I got my ideas? I told him...in life's breath they came to me. May he sleep with the angels now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only knew him through his writing and posts in the forums he was an excellent writer ... I am thankful for his service to our country ... my prayers are with his family and friends ... may God give each one comfort and strength in the days to come. I’m so sorry for your loss Arlene ... and those who knew him ... he must have been a fine man to have impacted so many in his life. He will be greatly missed.
Lurker
0 likes
[

I gave him this pic... He said he felt it was him thru and thru
Lurker
0 likes
My deepest condolences to his family. Prayers of peace and comfort to his soul and loved ones.
Awesome Lady
0 likes
It is so nice to know how someone impacted friends and those he knew. I didn't know him but my heart is warmed by the lovely remarks. What a man and friend to many. RIP.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I was not given the privilege of knowing him. My last and only check in with him concerned a quote on one of his stories. Made by Churchill. That may perhaps give you an idea of his depth as a man and a writer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like many only saw him in passing in the forums. Were all ships in the night just passing along often. My sincere condolences to his friends and family!