Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's your Favorite Valentine's Day memory?

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My favorite Valentine's day memory is when I was in elemetry school and we got to desgin boxes to get Valentine's cards. The best desgin won a prize and it was fun to get and give Valentines plus we got candy. As a kid couldn't ask for a better way to spend the day at school.

So what's your favorite memory? Comment below & thanks
0 likes
I proposed on Valentine's Day, so there's that.
0 likes
Oh, and she said, "Yes." That's an important part of the memory. Though we had kind of planned it ahead of time so her saying "no" would likely have sent me into a coma or something.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My favorite V-day memory... early in college I had my first real valentine's day date night.. we went to a local upscale Chinese restaurant and the waiters sang love songs to the couples. Afterward we totally made out hot and heavy in the car. I've had other valentine's day's since but that one is the one that sticks with me the most.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not my favourite memory but it's the most enduring.

It's the day I married wife #1.

Talk about the biggest mistake of my life.
Ungovernable
0 likes
He's never lived near me on Valentine's Day, so...
Lurker
0 likes
We had been married maybe 2 years. She was having a relationship with a female coworker that she had brought into our marriage about a month earlier. We all went out. I had made reservations for just the 2 of us but at that time, we were only 2! There was this nice seafood place next to the Hilton. After an evening of food and drinks, we went over to our room. Luckily I had reserved a king sized bed and a nice, hot end to our day played out late into the night!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A huge chocolate

Bunny!
Lurker
0 likes
I came home to find flowers every where, with a petal path to my bedroom,
and my best friend Lucy Fuch laying on my bed in see-through surrounded by scented candles.