Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is It So Unusual To Be A Young Lesbian And Like Older Women?

last reply
25 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Saw her again today!!

I have strong feelings for a woman in her 50s. She is my neighbor on my street and I don't see her except at Walmart where we stop and talk for hours. I don't know anything about her personal life, and haven't said much about mine but we just talk about stuff. I feel when I meet her I want to explode my heart races and I just want to say that I'm crazy about her. But I'm so scared that she'll be offended and then she'll be out of my life. I say that because she is very prim and proper. I really want to tell her that I think about her all day and imagine what it would be like to be with her and I don't think she has a clue about even my sexuality. I feel like I'm getting obsessed! Which I'm not, but these feelings are so strong. Not sure what to do!!!
Hope Breaking taboos around my sexuality.
I can understand you might be a little apprehensive to chat with me because of my age.
It is difficult for ladies to want to chat with me, because there is a huge stigma and a certain level of taboo connected to my age.

What is it exactly that makes mature woman attractive to me?
Have you ever really looked deeply at and felt a mature woman?

For me…
There is a sense of something rich, mature and possibly deep that can emanate through her body, a quality that is attractive in and of itself.
She usually offers an image of the aging gracefully, sexy mature woman as something that is desirable, something that aspire me to and look forward to being one day – beautiful mature women. They still so radiant because what’s inside always shines outward. They teach me to love myself, and love my life, and I will attract others.
My Personal Vids and pics updated Sep. 22, 2018 HAVE A GREAT DAY!! Meow!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is about as unusual for a young Lesbian to be attracted to an older woman as it is for a Young guy to be attracted to the same kind of person.

How do you plan to approach her?

You may want to consider telling her something like this. "I have things I need to have adult guidance about and assist me on decision I must make about my future. You could tell her that some things you just can not talk to you parents about. You could also tell her that you and she are such good friends and you think you can talk to her about anything.

See how she responds.

Lots of woman on Lush would be willing to talk to you about Sexuality, including BiSexual and Lesbianism including Moi>
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As an older woman, I hope not ?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
my dear Cindy,
no, it s not unusual...somehow it s no natural a young person falls for an older one. It happens in both sexes. You have to define what feelings you have for this neighbor of yours and then you could ask many women here (as Chandler suggested above) how to approach this woman.
Take care, hun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by angela78fla
As an older woman, I hope not ?

Hope not?? What?
I can understand you might be a little apprehensive to chat with me because of my age.
It is difficult for ladies to want to chat with me, because there is a huge stigma and a certain level of taboo connected to my age.

For me…
There is a sense of something rich, mature and possibly deep that can emanate through her body, a quality that is attractive in and of itself.
She usually offers an image of the aging gracefully, sexy mature woman as something that is desirable, something that aspire me to and look forward to being one day – beautiful mature women. They still so radiant because what’s inside always shines outward. They teach me to love myself, and love my life, and I will attract others.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AriannaK
my dear Cindy,
no, it s not unusual...somehow it s no natural a young person falls for an older one. It happens in both sexes. You have to define what feelings you have for this neighbor of yours and then you could ask many women here (as Chandler suggested above) how to approach this woman.
Take care, hun

Feelings??? It is physical! lol

I am trying to learn to read out her body language? But not luck... I think..

Not sure I am showing the right signals that I am interested in her... tho... or she not interested

I do try to compliment her often...

she will want to kiss me and sleep with me.

For me…
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My guess what I am asking is: How to seduce an older woman to sleep with me.

For me…
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If for you it's just physical, you simply need to find a much older woman who is sexually attracted to younger girls. But with most women, sex is not solely physical attraction. Feelings are usually a big component in feminine sexual attraction.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ask her if she would like to meet for a drink, or go to a movie like the new 50 Shades Freed. We saw it today. Although there is not any girl on girl scenes it is a sexually based movie rated R.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NOLAHotGal
Ask her if she would like to meet for a drink, or go to a movie like the new 50 Shades Freed. We saw it today. Although there is not any girl on girl scenes it is a sexually based movie rated R.

Brandie

Would love to know what is on her mind... Omg is it so difficult!

For me…
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Causing me to “think lustful thoughts.”

Saw my neighbor walk her dog today, so rush to see her and pet her dog.

Her hair was done up in a ponytail and she wearing a baseball cap. She was just wearing black leggings with a pink halter top tight to her breasts but WOW she looks so hot I could see her camel toe right through her legging. She keeps her body so toned and tight, her figure constantly catches my eye.

My heart pounded, I glanced at her legs, back to her face. I glanced at her breasts again, back to her face. What if she saw me looking at her like this? I’d be dead. My eyes became incontrollable. They bounced all over her body: shoulder, face, legs, cameltoe to face, breast to face. She kept talking. My mouth was on autopilot saying I don’t know what while my brain was somewhere else.

I wanted her to make a move.
But what if I’m wrong?
What if I’m imagining all this?

For me…
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After dinner tonight, I couldn't take it anymore and excused myself from the
table. I quickly went to my room ripped off my jeans and panties and began to rub and finger fuck my soaking wet pussy. I had an orgasm within 30 seconds of touching myself and had 3 more in 5 minutes. The entire time I was masturbating I was thinking of what my
neighbor’s pussy tasted like as I ran my tongue up and down her pussy lips. When I was done my hand was soaked, my bed sheets were soaked and my entire body was shaking from exhaustion like I just ran a marathon! Now just relaxing… and thinking about her… wonder… what will be her thoughts... if she knew what I just did..

For me…
Lurker
0 likes
I'm sexually attracted to older women as well.So I guess we are in the same boat so to speak
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me the attraction is to the person, more than their age.
If they get me hot and bothered, who cares their age?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I masturbate often, usually 1 times a day or more depending on how tired I am and what my schedule is like and I’ve been playing with myself that often since I was 14 or so.

Anyway, I’m a member of a Full-Service Fitness Club, that plays at the pool. You can play games, like basketball, they also have a diving board and a million other things. One thing in particular they have, is a sauna, where you can just lay there only with women. So every time I went there, I got a very large dose of tits, cameltoe and ass. I never considered myself, craving so much, but let’s just say, after a while, I didn’t mind seeing all the tits and cameltoes. This afternoon, I just got out of the pool, in my bikini. I was about ready to go home, but before I went home, I decided to pay the sauna a visit.

I went in with a towel wrapped around my waist, and I sat down. The place didn’t have a lot of people around, for it being Tuesday. So I was happy that I might have had the sauna all to myself. For a moment, I thought of taking off my towel, sense I was alone. Eventually, I just decided against it though. I guess I was just too self-cautious. Anyway, a minute later, a lady (late 30’s early 40’s if I had to guess) came into the sauna with a towel on. She didn’t say anything, not everyone there was the talking type, as you could imagine.

After a while I left the sauna, and shortly after that, shower and getting dresses to go home. Then saw her going to her the locker close to mine, and she still said nothing.

Although, she had no problem taking off her towel right in front of a total stranger. First, she just stands there and let her boobs be in plain sight, and I couldn’t help but get a view of her rack.

It looked like she had a solid c-cup rack, not like me, so I was impressed. I did my best not to stare at her, but it proved to be a little difficult though. I also couldn’t help but look down south as well. She had a sexy landing strip there and my pussy got wet from seeing her. To my knowledge anyway, she couldn’t tell that I was checking her out, but then I was sure she did notice.

‘Taking a mental picture?’ She asked.

‘I’m sorry,’ I replied as I was embarrassed.

‘It’s OK’ She said.

I didn’t know what to say, I wasn’t even sure there was anything to say.
I just couldn’t resist, I had to check her out. Her boobs were still quite sexy, and her landing strip seemed touched up. It was almost as if she was trying make sure it looked good for show.

I quickly left and went to home ripped off my jeans and panties and began to rub and finger fuck my soaking wet pussy.

I had seen naked mature women quite a few times before. Even before I joined the club, but this lady just made me want her for some reason.

When I see a girl naked, I usually get excited. Then I think, wow.

For me…
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Cindy_d
I masturbate often, usually 1 times a day or more depending on how tired I am and what my schedule is like and I’ve been playing with myself that often since I was 14 or so.

Anyway, I’m a member of a Full-Service Fitness Club, that plays at the pool. You can play games, like basketball, they also have a diving board and a million other things. One thing in particular they have, is a sauna, where you can just lay there only with women. So every time I went there, I got a very large dose of tits, cameltoe and ass. I never considered myself, craving so much, but let’s just say, after a while, I didn’t mind seeing all the tits and cameltoes. This afternoon, I just got out of the pool, in my bikini. I was about ready to go home, but before I went home, I decided to pay the sauna a visit.

I went in with a towel wrapped around my waist, and I sat down. The place didn’t have a lot of people around, for it being Tuesday. So I was happy that I might have had the sauna all to myself. For a moment, I thought of taking off my towel, sense I was alone. Eventually, I just decided against it though. I guess I was just too self-cautious. Anyway, a minute later, a lady (late 30’s early 40’s if I had to guess) came into the sauna with a towel on. She didn’t say anything, not everyone there was the talking type, as you could imagine.

After a while I left the sauna, and shortly after that, shower and getting dresses to go home. Then saw her going to her the locker close to mine, and she still said nothing.

Although, she had no problem taking off her towel right in front of a total stranger. First, she just stands there and let her boobs be in plain sight, and I couldn’t help but get a view of her rack.

It looked like she had a solid c-cup rack, not like me, so I was impressed. I did my best not to stare at her, but it proved to be a little difficult though. I also couldn’t help but look down south as well. She had a sexy landing strip there and my pussy got wet from seeing her. To my knowledge anyway, she couldn’t tell that I was checking her out, but then I was sure she did notice.

‘Taking a mental picture?’ She asked.

‘I’m sorry,’ I replied as I was embarrassed.

‘It’s OK’ She said.

I didn’t know what to say, I wasn’t even sure there was anything to say.
I just couldn’t resist, I had to check her out. Her boobs were still quite sexy, and her landing strip seemed touched up. It was almost as if she was trying make sure it looked good for show.

I quickly left and went to home ripped off my jeans and panties and began to rub and finger fuck my soaking wet pussy.

I had seen naked mature women quite a few times before. Even before I joined the club, but this lady just made me want her for some reason.

When I see a girl naked, I usually get excited. Then I think, wow.
You need to meet her again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She made me masturbating in the Car.

Hi my Name is Cindy. I'm 18 5'7 100lbs 32a cup size brown hair brown eyes shaved completely and a nice firm body all around. I like to work out keep myself in shape and go out partying. This is a story about an older woman that I would love to have that I saw at the gym today (Thursday) well working out. It all started well I was working on my legs and ass she walked by I saw her reflection in the mirror and it was like I was struck by lightning I knew I desire to have her. I watched her work out for the rest of the afternoon moving near her each time she moved to watch her as I pretended to work out. When she headed for the shower I did as well. I went in stripped down and toke the shower stall across from her hoping she would be interested.

I had shaven this morning and was feeling very confident I lathered my body with my body wash as I always did. I looked her up and down getting a full view of her beautiful mature body if I had to have guessed I would have said she was mid to late 30’s. Was I ever wrong. She was about 5'5 about 110lbs 36c cup size very little sag in them blonde hair blue eyes she had a small bush of pubic hair well-trimmed fallowing her natural curves made her look very sexy she look like she was in very good shape. As I continued to watch her I could feel my juices start to flow my nipple became very hard despite the warmth of the water. She looked over at me and smiled and said hello almost catching me starring. I said hello back smiling as well. I turned around to give her a view of my backside smiling as I did only breaking eye contact when I had to turn my head to face the wall. I stood there a little bit pushing my ass out as I rinsed the body wash off running my hands over the front of my body pausing at my breasts to really make sure it came off or least that's what I wanted it to look like as I did looked back and coat her stair at me with a look of desire in her eyes. I turned back to the wall finish rinsing and turned back around to find that she was gone.

I quickly finished up went into the change room and she was nowhere to be seen. dam I thought to myself as I got dressed. As I walked out to my car I hoped I would see her tomorrow though I didn't think so because I had never seen her before today. I got into my car and drove home thinking about her the whole way making myself wetter and wetter thinking about every curve of her body how it flowed. I was so turned on that half way home I had to pull over and pleasure myself. I undid my jeans slid them down around my knees along with my panties opened my legs enough to slide 2 fingers into my wet pussy I quickly pumped my fingers in and out moaning loudly the whole time till I cummed hard. Wave after wave of pleasure washing over me as I climaxed think of her the whole time. As I calmed I realized just how much I had cummed my thighs were moist and there was a small puddle in my seat. I blushed to myself as I pulled up my panties and jeans hoping no one saw me. I drove the rest of the way home still thinking about her.

It is difficult for me because there is a huge stigma and a certain level of taboo connected to a older lady. And i am sort of shy, so that is a bit of a block as well.

For me…
Butterfly
0 likes
I've found older girls more caring and passionate smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

For me…

She usually offers an image of the aging gracefully, sexy mature woman as something that is desirable, something that aspire me to and look forward to being one day – beautiful mature women. They still so radiant because what’s inside always shines outward.

They teach me to love myself, and love my life, and I will attract others.

For me…
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
very sexy, luv when an older women gets close to me. sexy hot
Lurker
0 likes
If you make a connection age doesnt matter
Lurker
0 likes
My first experience with an older woman was with my best friends Mom.She seduced me, and as I recall we had a lovely summer fling
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Just come out of a relationship witha woman 20+ years older than me.
feel it's about the person really though... age is not something that defines who I feel attraction to.
Lurker
0 likes
I've only done that once, but it was very good smile