Your funny habits...

last reply
21 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would you like to share one or more of your funny habits?

Mine is... every time I try on an outfit in a dressing room, I send my gf or friends a selfie to see what they think... even if they're just waiting outside the try room... lol
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Every fall, I stick a little post-it note on the dashboard of David's car that says: Watch out for the wooly-worms!
Lurker
0 likes
I always eat my cereal out of mugs instead of bowls, easier to carry without spilling. Also if I know am going to do shopping or going to my post office I always wear my extra high heels so I can reach the shelves easier.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Remembering something funny from like years ago and then laughing hysterically.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jen_
Remembering something funny from like years ago and then laughing hysterically.

This seems to be a very common habit I guess smile

Ok another one about me... I used to rock back and forth while reading in junior classes which was quite annoying to some of my teachers and classmates :)
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I say "I told you so!" a lot. Although the guys say it's more of an irritating habit than a funny one.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I hate wearing shoes, especially when driving.

There have been a couple times when picking up my kids from school, where I had to go into the school unexpectedly for some reason, and ended up having to wear my slippers (either that or go barefoot).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
I say "I told you so!" a lot. Although the guys say it's more of an irritating habit than a funny one.

OMG! It took me years to break that one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok I think this is not very common.
While in the bed and when I'm awake but partner asleep, I place my legs over her legs or anywhere over her. Not a good habit as it can become very annoying for some smile
Butterfly
0 likes
When I plan something mischievous, I whisper "dear devil, you can't be smarter than me"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure how funny it is, but I have a habit which verges on OCD compulsion- when I pour a glass of wine for myself, I dip one finger into it, and then run my finger around the brim of the glass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SilentBeauty
I always eat my cereal out of mugs instead of bowls, easier to carry without spilling. Also if I know am going to do shopping or going to my post office I always wear my extra high heels so I can reach the shelves easier.

What's up on shelves at your post office that one would need to get taller to reach? I don't remember ever seeing things at a post office on shelves above my eye level. I am 5 ft 6 in. without heels. Now I have seen thing to high to get to in the super markets. Or, are you looking for an excuse to wear those high heels to look more sexy out in public?

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This one is not really funny. It use to annoy my father, my older brothers, and eventually Hubbie, even before we were engaged. I like a little coffee in my cream and sugar. I use to heat the cream with the sugar in it, then pour it in a big coffee cup / mug, without any type of lid, then add the coffee. I sipped on it slowly and it would get down to slightly warmer than room temperature. Then I would drink the last half of it like it was water.

My dad would always ask me, "Girl why do you heat the cream and sugar when you are going to let it get cold before you drink it?" If my mother heard him she would say, "Paul, leave her alone, that's the way she likes it."

Our drip type coffee pot would sit in a larger pan on a wire rack with hot water all around and under the coffee pot. There was always a small flam under the pan. My dad drank his in a little demitasse cup that he kept in the pan with the hot water. He would only pour 2 to 3 swallows in at a time with just a pinch of sugar. He would stir it a couple times then drink it in 2 or 3 swallows. Rinse out the little cup and put it back in the hot water pan. He would do this all morning long. About every 10 to 15 minutes.

I still do mine the same way I did it as a kid. Except now I like a little coffee with my International creamers. I keep several flavors of the big bottles at home and in my office's break room. I now use the big mugs but never put the top on it. I will sip on it for the first half, then finish it like water for the last half when it is barely warm. That's the way I like it. Hubbie stoped saying anything about it long before we got married.

Dad would tell me the same thing when I drank coffee with him until he passed away. I sure wish I could still hear him pick on me about how I drank my coffee!!! And mom defending me!!! I was the first girl after 4 older brothers, so I was a daddy's girl.

Brandie
The Linebacker
0 likes
Don't be callin' me funny or you'll be in BIG trouble!

Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by Oli_
When I plan something mischievous, I whisper "dear devil, you can't be smarter than me"

Love this one!

I always put my right hockey skate on first, then the left but tie the left before the right skate. This is critically important to a successful game!

When I go cycling I always squirt a little water from my water bottle on the ground before I start out to appease the Rain Gods.
Butterfly
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ

When I go cycling I always squirt a little water from my water bottle on the ground before I start out to appease the Rain Gods.

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
if i'm eating something that comes in multiple colors, let's say skittles, i set aside one of each color before eating the rest. i then finish with the ones i set aside and i usually eat them from darkest to lightest. i do it every. time.

Say. Her. Name.

Butterfly
0 likes
I am not sure why someone would want to know our habits, but sure enough, what I'm gonna tell you is more of a disgusting habit than funny. Till the age of about 11 or 12 years I used to spit over the ants and crawling insects and I was seriously admonished at home and school for that... I could hit ants with saliva even while walking lol
Lurker
0 likes
I tend to eat cereal or oatmeal out of cups rather then bowls, partially cause portion size is smaller and partially cause find it easier.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love my clothes to smell perfumed and fresh
Lurker
0 likes
I have a door that opens from my bedroom out onto my back deck. Every morning, rain or shine and no matter what temperature, I step out onto the deck naked. It may only be for a few seconds but I have to feel the day's air on my skin. If it's a nice morning I'll linger a bit longer. Don't worry, nobody can see me.
Butterfly
0 likes
My gf once saw me sucking my thumb while sleeping..... she slowly replaced it with her's and now whenever she is around I try to take her thumb in my mouth before sleeping lol