For the bi guys

last reply
3 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This may not apply to all depending upon how open your s/o may be sexually. But, have you found that it's more common to have group sex/parties/orgies with men than with women? I've been in several. My wife and I were part of a "club" that met monthly for the better part of a year. Other than that, I can only recall one time we were with more than one other couple. With guys, it seems the more the merrier as I've been in way more groups, threesomes, couple swaps, etc. It's like, "want to call Joe? How about Rick"? Next ting you know, Bobby and Jay are there with Joe and Rick in our living room and it's getting hot so fast!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My take is it's easier to find men for sex than women. At least for mixed gender groups.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are women who do enjoy the cockfest vibe. Usually they join in and are the center of attention, but theres been a fair number of times they just watched, or were other wise low participation. One I met could orgasm using her strapon on the men. She was more one of the boys, sucking cocks and in line to bang ass.
colin123
1 like
Several couples is our favourite.