17 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
http://www.brackenspub.com/beer.swf

Date-Rape Drug
Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties & local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink by any woman.

Many females use a date- drug on the market called 'Beer'.

The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large kegs....

Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them.

A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no-strings-attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several Beers, men will often succumb to the desire to sleep with horrific looking women to whom they would never normally be attracted.

After drinking Beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that 'something bad' occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life-savings, in a familiar scam known as 'a relationship'. In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer-term form of servitude and punishment referred to as 'marriage'.

Men are much more susceptible to this scam after Beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please forward this warning to every male you know.

If you fall victim to this 'Beer' scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men.

For the support group nearest you, just look up 'Golf Courses' in the phone book.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I couldn't help but lol at this. Great post, thanks for the warning smile
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This has happened to me before! This could be a danger to all men of epic proportions!
Matriarch
0 likes
Interesting twist.

A friend of mine actually had her drink spiked at a bar. I had to take her home and look after her. I'd known her for years, and after 2 drinks she was all over the place (normally it took at least a bottle of good red). We went to hospital the next day and there were traces of something or other nasty in her system. That was no laughing matter I can tell you.

Sorry to kill the thread
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chrscllngs
This has happened to me before! This could be a danger to all men of epic proportions!

And if a man's proportions are NOT epic, is it still a danger?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Interesting twist.

A friend of mine actually had her drink spiked at a bar. I had to take her home and look after her. I'd known her for years, and after 2 drinks she was all over the place (normally it took at least a bottle of good red). We went to hospital the next day and there were traces of something or other nasty in her system. That was no laughing matter I can tell you.

Sorry to kill the thread

I've seen it too. It's scary.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe this thread should have gone in the 'humor' section given that, after the last few posts, this once hilariuos post has now been somewhat diminshed. Ho hum!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
I laughed so much at that analogy Fish, that is hilarious ha ha
Lurker
0 likes
In college I once had a lost night involving tequilla in which I woke up in the bed of some boy who wasn't even there (it was 1 PM and I assume he went to class with his roomates) and to this day I'm not sure who he was or what he did, although I'm pretty sure sex was involved (don't ask). Totally my fault. Stupid. He was at least polite enough to me sleep and I hope we both enjoyed whatever we did.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
In college I once had a lost night involving tequilla in which I woke up in the bed of some boy who wasn't even there (it was 1 PM and I assume he went to class with his roomates) and to this day I'm not sure who he was or what he did, although I'm pretty sure sex was involved (don't ask). Totally my fault. Stupid. He was at least polite enough to me sleep and I hope we both enjoyed whatever we did.

WOW! That was you? Gee, I'm sorry I didn't wake you - I was awesome. LOL. In my dreams Ali, only in my dreams.

I'll keep my own escapades quiet for a while longer.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Good joke Fish.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
In college I once had a lost night involving tequilla...

Ouch. Tequilla is nasty stuff, if I recall correctly, glad you came out alive and unscathed.
Lush Legend
0 likes
This thread is hilarious and great for daydreaming...LMAO!

Tequila ROCKS!....

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
0 likes
A friend of mine was rendered unconscious through this 'beer' you speak of. He woke in a strange woman's bed with no recollection of how he got there. When he turned to look at her, he said he almost screamed out loud. He did a runner, but had no idea where he was. He had no car and couldn't call a taxi, 'cause he didn't know which suburb he was in! Nasty stuff, that 'beer'.
Lurker
0 likes
Did anyone mentioned the smell of beer? Phew!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm about to brew another batch of beer. It'll be a dark one, my fave.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for the heads up Fish!

That explains much: Was standing in a bar...minding my own business...checking out the band playing...people dancing. And out of the blue this very nice hot woman comes up to me and says:..."Hi, what's your name?" I ended up that night getting my brains fucked out...down side I don't have many brains...so I believe I was a victim of something called like a "one night stand?"...but here all along I thought she liked me. But "upon further review" I was standing there with a beer in my hand! Is that considered "self medicating?"