9.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Smiley Guru
0 likes
Oh those are funny.
Matriarch
0 likes
Walmart wedding? I love the way the site owners called this photo "The Holy Grail" of site photos:

Matriarch
0 likes
I can't stop laughing.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Thanks for posting this!
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

come on!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I love all the pictures of hooker, hookers and John's, hookers and pimps, hookers and other hookers.
LMAO hookers make me laugh....
XX
BB
Lurker
0 likes
i get emailed these a lot, are these people for real?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Johnmoore
i get emailed these a lot, are these people for real?

Yes they are but, don't judge all Americans by these few. *sigh*
Lurker
0 likes
lol nah i wouldnt i expect all Americans to be like Carmen Electra
Matriarch
0 likes
140 million customers who shop its stores every week

There's bound to be a few oddballs amongst that many customers!

How many times have I told you, don't mix spots with stripes:

Wild at Heart
0 likes
I wish I would have taken a picture but I saw a guy once at walmart that was dressed head to toe in camouflage. I'm talking camo converse all stars, camo pants, camo shirt, camo unzipped hood, camo bandana, cam hat and the piece de resistance was a pair of camo sunglasses...

That same day (I don't go to walmart often) I saw a guy with some really shitty mustard stained ripped grey sweatpants with a matching shirt, slippers and a massive thick gold chain. Like this thing was as thick as rope. He probably could have traded that chain in for a whole new wardrobe.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by nicola
140 million customers who shop its stores every week

There's bound to be a few oddballs amongst that many customers!

How many times have I told you, don't mix spots with stripes:

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I wish I would have taken a picture but I saw a guy once at walmart that was dressed head to toe in camouflage. I'm talking camo converse all stars, camo pants, camo shirt, camo unzipped hood, camo bandana, cam hat and the piece de resistance was a pair of camo sunglasses...

And then went out and got into one of those pick-up trucks with camo on the bottom of it.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by Magical_felix

And then went out and got into one of those pick-up trucks with camo on the bottom of it.

I wish I could have seen his car... This guy was more of the "gangster" variety. So maybe he had his primer colored civic waitimg for him with some camo seatcovers and a camo air freshner.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by Magical_felix

I wish I could have seen his car... This guy was more of the "gangster" variety. So maybe he had his primer colored civic waitimg for him with some camo seatcovers and a camo air freshner.

Don't be so mean! If he's reading this on his camo computer he's probably sobbing into his camo print sheets right now! *wags her finger at Kathleen and Felix* silly
XX
BB
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Sadly, that is a standard wardrobe for a large quantity of the men around here.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by WellMadeMale

come on!!!

God forbid that strap breaks - she'll surely give herself whiplash!!!! - My word ...**mouth agape**
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Walmart wedding? I love the way the site owners called this photo "The Holy Grail" of site photos:

[img][/img]

This one tops them all
Always about lesbian slaves
boundheat.com
boundheatafterdark.com
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't believe they have a book! Is that for real?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes We have these kinds in Mo. too . Sorry to say.
Lurker
0 likes
Yikes!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jesus Christ people, I just ate!
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Yikes!

Robert Smith has seen better days.