Why Women have Sex - the secret is out!

last reply
15 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
From relieving boredom, to keeping the peace or curing a headache, women have sex for many reasons but romance and passion come rather low on the list, a new book has revealed.
One woman even admitted to having sex just so her husband would put the rubbish out.

Thought some of this was funny but true.
Full article here.
Lurker
0 likes
just so he'd put the rubbish out? lmao
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Carmenica_Diaz
One woman even admitted to having sex just so her husband would put the rubbish out.

I hadn't even tried that one yet....
Lurker
0 likes
well ... could not find the author's name on this article ~ and being a betting woman ~ I'd say this was probably written by a man ...

Anywho, [sarcastic tone] it would appear that only a man would wonder why a female has sex ... jeeeezzz

so .... from a female point of view ~ if the guy HAS IT, and DOES IT for me ~ I'd take the trash out!!
Matriarch
0 likes
I normally have sex for cash.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Chocolate and nylons work for me too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bwitch
well ... could not find the author's name on this article ~ and being a betting woman ~ I'd say this was probably written by a man ...

Anywho, [sarcastic tone] it would appear that only a man would wonder why a female has sex ... jeeeezzz

so .... from a female point of view ~ if the guy HAS IT, and DOES IT for me ~ I'd take the trash out!!

Sometimes, it's just plain fun to read stuff!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by nicola

If only it were that simple. No wonder we guys are so darned confused.

Oh ladies, by the way, any of you need your trash taken out?
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes

And cabernet for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chocolate and cabernet ... I'm a bit greedy that way ...

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
[quotenicola i hit lotta yesterday lets work out a weekend deal=nicola]I normally have sex for cash.
Lurker
0 likes
I do it for the touch smile *blushing*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because I need to cum and cum and cum it's as simple as that!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tampmark122
[quotenicola i hit lotta yesterday lets work out a weekend deal=nicola]I normally have sex for cash.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by tampmark122
Quote by tampmark122

Smiley Guru
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
Because I need to cum and cum and cum it's as simple as that!
WooHoo!Go Bunny! We'll call you Energizer!