Help with profile!!!

last reply
7 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi everyone my profile pages recent activity list has become so long like almost overnight that it's taking the page forever to load anyone know how to limit the number of posts listed in your recent activity list? All my friends and friend of friends posts are showing up. Also on the home page when I click on the "active visitors" list nothing used to work fine. Anyone else having these problems or know how to fix them?

Thanks Bunny12
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm having the same problem...probably some sort of server error.
Lurker
0 likes
me too
Mr Nobody
0 likes
I think Gavin is playing ..going to mine shut the computer down
Lurker
0 likes
Mine is running slowly - screen freezes which is annoying
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
If y'all check out the forums and announcents section, under chat room numbers you will see that Gav has posted that he is working on the site. Any problems you have you might want to post them there so he will know.

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst5902_Chat-room-numbers.aspx
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
If y'all check out the forums and announcents section, under chat room numbers you will see that Gav has posted that he is working on the site. Any problems you have you might want to post them there so he will know.

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst5902_Chat-room-numbers.aspx

Thanks everything seems to be back to normal now
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Matriarch
0 likes
Normal service will resume within the next 24 hours. Gav has been doing some major site changes.