Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Today is 09/09/09 - anything going to happen?

last reply
24 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Aeroplane's falling out of the sky?

Computers crashing?

Any numerology / end of the world fruitcakes in here?
Lurker
0 likes
Its 14:39 by me, and NOTHING has happened!

Its been a pretty average day actually!

But then again, Im in Kiwiland, only good things ever really happen here.LNaQrNZWRX02OZZv
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by XXXnechoXXX

Just wait until it is 9.99 o'clock!
Lurker
0 likes
I have to go to the grocery store, does that count as ominous?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The absolute horror of what happened today will never leave me.....the.......cable went out for almost 45 minutes.....eeeeeaaahhhhhhggggghhhh!!!!!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
The absolute horror of what happened today will never leave me.....the.......cable went out for almost 45 minutes.....eeeeeaaahhhhhhggggghhhh!!!!!

Lurker
0 likes
That depends....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ali how would you like it if your hubbies cable didn't workfor 45 minutes?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Exactly, and it was every bit as bad as that, too.

But it's too early for this....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's now 9.09 am on 09/09/09 and all is well in the Bermuda Triangle - time for a cappucino
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Seeker
0 likes
In celebration of 9/9/09 I am going to win the lottery, making myself a quick few million. I will then procede to quit my job and begin looking for a house somewhere where it will never snow. I am going to buy myself a hummer to get to that house and I will be headed that way by 10:00 tonight....stopping at Disney World on the way and every other place that looks even mildly interesting.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Quote by XXXnechoXXX

Just wait until it is 9.99 o'clock!

Nothing happened
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by Birdie
In celebration of 9/9/09 I am going to win the lottery, making myself a quick few million. I will then procede to quit my job and begin looking for a house somewhere where it will never snow. I am going to buy myself a hummer to get to that house and I will be headed that way by 10:00 tonight....stopping at Disney World on the way and every other place that looks even mildly interesting.

Do stop in for tea and a HobNob
Lurker
0 likes
Ditto here. Pool party at DB's though. My filter is still on the fritz. Should I start mixing the cocktails now?
Lurker
0 likes
Pick up Tech and I, Birdie-babe, to make some more dreams come true.
Seeker
0 likes
Maybe I will just skip the hummer, buy a party RV and become a gypsie....stopping to meet and greet everyone from Lush.

Seeker
0 likes
Dang, I lost. What an utter surprise...

NOW ACCEPTING DONATIONS

Lurker
0 likes
if that really is your avatar birdie...

Ill give you all my money just for a smile
Lurker
0 likes
Sad thing is I didn't even notice the date until my mother pointed it out at 11... at night lol
Lurker
0 likes
It was my son's 10th birthday... how's that for catastrophic?

He was born 9/9/99 hee hee

Ling
Matriarch
0 likes
LOL Birdie. I love Japanimations.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I had a seriously crappy day! Major personal stuff went down. My dog had her puppies and we lost one. So she has one left. Thats the only good thing that happened.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A former drug addict, and alchoholic lol I guess we dont have the only evangelical crazies here in America.
So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family. George Carlin
Lush Legend
0 likes
Nothing to report over here and that whole hijacking in Mexico was ridiculous!

"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."