Announcing the Winners of our "Change" Story Competition

last reply
33 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
This competition really brought out the best from some of our most esteemed authors, as well as drew some amazing entries, from new members alike.

The Top 3 were separated by a few points, the judging was that close.

Congratulations to our Top 3, and everyone else who entered:

1st Place: - Beneath, by Verbal
2nd Place: - No Mercy, by Delphi
3rd Place: - Black and White, by browncoffee

These were all very close too. All were wonderful stories and well worth a read:

Murder on the River Thames, by Green_Man
Vanilla Scream, by Ping
The First Taste is Always the Sweetest, by DanielleX
Pee Perverts: Filthy Foreign Fantasies, by AbigailThornton
The Monster in the Cave, by NymphWriter
Policed to meet you, by Annamagique
That's What Friends are for, by TxSwinger

An honourable mention goes to a story I found very enjoyable, but didn't really meet the brief, was CoyotlMittens's entertaining "Romance Most Wet". Welcome to the site CM!

Thank you to everyone who entered this one.

A new competition will be live within a week.

Cheers,

Nicola
Primus Omnium
0 likes
Wonderful job, one and all. I read every story, and I'm glad that I did. Congratulations to the winners, and best of luck next time to all who did not "win, place, or show." Cheers.....
Head Penguin
0 likes
Congratulations, Verbal and to all the top three. Am thrilled to be in the top 10 in such a strong competition.

D x

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Gentleman Stranger
0 likes

Congratulations to Verbal, Delphi, and Hannah and to all of the runners-up, and really to everyone that entered, great job! For those that have never tried a contest, it's harder than it looks to get a story together that meets all the requirements and is still have something you're proud enough of to submit. (This from one who has flamed out several times.... )

Great to see so many fine stories in this one, and to see such deserving entries and some of my favorite authors rise to the top. Thanks to all of the comp authors for the great entertainment!
Snake Charmera
0 likes

Congratulations Jeff for your top story and the rest of the top ten. Congratulations to all who entered. You are all amazing authors.

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
Congratulations to my talented beloved, and to all the winners. Jeff and I are missing each other after his visit, and I am so glad we have this news to cheer us. Hurrah!!!!
0 likes
Jeff won? How the hell did that happen?? Now he'll be expecting me to pay for his drinks or something.qXaHQ8rl8PvUBc2U

Congrats, Jeff and all. This was a great comp idea and nice to see so many rose to the occasion.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
This is SO COOL!

It was such a strong competition. I think the new categories pushed everyone to really write outside their comfort zone (I know it did with me).

That was the fun in reading all the entries - they all had the common theme of "change," but that change idea was filtered through all the different categories, from money and uniforms to pee and monster sex. So even though the theme was the same, the results were wildly different. It was really entertaining to read, and it pushed everyone to do their best work.

Anyway. Congrats to everyone! I am honored to be included in such a strong field of contenders. Lit af, fäm.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Congratulations Verbal the Dudemeister on First Place! And to Delphi and Hannah on 2nd and 3rd in a very tough competition due to so many outstanding entries.

And congrats to the honorable mentions rounding out the Top 10: Green_Man, Ping, DanielleX, AbigailThornton, Nymphwriter, Annamagique, and TXSwinger.

Thanks to all who entered. What a great competition.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners and all the contestants! Well Done Everyone!

Nerdzilla
0 likes
Wut. I saw this and just dipped out, revisited and am dumbfounded to see my screen name is still there. I've barely had time to remember who I am in awhile, and this? I'm the meat in a top three sandwich.

Congrats to everyone... the top 10 listed, the honorable mention, and everyone with the guts to put their heart, soul, and libido into what they write and then submit it to the masses for review. You're badass.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by LaylaJune
Congratulations to my talented beloved, and to all the winners. Jeff and I are missing each other after his visit, and I am so glad we have this news to cheer us. Hurrah!!!!

Hey there, cutie. Can I interest you in a drink?

EDIT: I had a bit of a congratulatory buzz going and honestly thought I was posting at Rump's. My bad.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congrats to the winners!

I noticed the winners’ names haven’t been filled in on the Competitions page for either this comp or the prior “Boobies” one.
Awesome Lady
0 likes
What a great group of writers............

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I knew when I read the top three they would win, but I can't believe I made the top 10. I told you Verbal you'd win and I was right! I knew Delphi and BrownCoffee had such strong stories that they had to make the top three. I'm just flattered that I'm in the top ten with you and the others. Actually... I'm shocked!

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Congratulations Verbal the Dudemeister on First Place! And to Delphi and Hannah on 2nd and 3rd in a very tough competition due to so many outstanding entries.

And congrats to the honorable mentions rounding out the Top 10: Green_Man, Ping, DanielleX, AbigailThornton, Nymphwriter, Annamagique, and TXSwinger.

Thanks to all who entered. What a great competition.

OMG! I'm in the Top 10 with some amazing writers!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Verbal! Dude!! That's two-for-two!!!

Congrats!!!
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Lunafalls
Congrats to the winners!

I noticed the winners’ names haven’t been filled in on the Competitions page for either this comp or the prior “Boobies” one.

The follow up usually takes a day or so, including giving EP's and RR's where appropriate.

The boobies competition didn't have any prizes, so the software didn't autogenerate anywhere for me to put the URL's. I've fudged it now Thank you for the nudge!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Congratulations to everyone engaged, this was probably the highest level competition I've seen yet.

And despite not being able to enter it in time, I was at least able to correctly guess the top 3! Congratulations to Verbal in particular, you really locked this one away as soon as you hit the "Publish" button.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Congratulations everyone!

There were some wonderful stories in this comp. So well done to everyone who entered, the worthy top 10 and the fab top 3!
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners and all of the runners up!

0 likes
I'm never surprised to see quality writing on Lush. Congratulations to all, especially Verbal, Delphi, and Hannah.

Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter

OMG! I'm in the Top 10 with some amazing writers!!!

Hmmm. Think that could be because you're an amazing writer too? Personally, I suspect that's the reason.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Annamagique
Congrats. to the winners and runners-up. I didn't read all the stories but those I did were so well written that I am rather surprised that I even made the top ten!

...and now a recommended read! Thank you, Nicola.
WooHoo!!!! 27,000 views! Could I dare to hope for a famous story...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/the-runner.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Annamagique
Congrats. to the winners and runners-up. I didn't read all the stories but those I did were so well written that I am rather surprised that I even made the top ten!

...and now a recommended read! Thank you, Nicola.

Twice over... stupid double post...
WooHoo!!!! 27,000 views! Could I dare to hope for a famous story...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/the-runner.aspx
Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Congratulations to Verbal, Delphi and browncoffee and all of the top 10! No idea how the judges split such great stories (with difficulty, by the sounds). And also to all the others who provided such a varied, imaginative collection of entries across a huge range of new categories.