Can a marriage survive if...

last reply
14 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
your wife lover has asked her to be the mother of his son/daughter?
Does it make any difference if he is African so everyone could understand baby is not mine?
Please be sincere not diplomatic
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
That's pretty much up to you and your wife. The best relationships are those forged free of jealousy and possessiveness, as well as being immune from the judgement of others. David and I have discussed this since there's a small possibility my birth control could fail at some point, and I became pregnant by one of my FWBs (a few have been black). It's the last thing I want to happen, of course, but it's a risk I take on a regular basis. We've made everything else work in this lifestyle, so we could deal with the scenario you propose and stay together. But then, we are both very liberal and open-minded.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
you know, it seems about once a year i am approached online by a white cuckold who shares this same delusional fantasy. each time i read it i shake my head in sheer horror that this is actually a 'thing'. it's one thing to bring a child into a marriage who is the product of these circumstances when it is more easily hidden - and another ordeal entirely when it is blatantly obvious.

if you've never had a discussion with a biracial person about their life - particularly black and white - i highly suggest you do so. you have no idea of the immense struggles they could possibly face. add to that that everyone will most likely figure out the reasons behind their birth and you add a truly unnecessary obstacle.

in my opinion people who entertain this fantasy are naive and narcissistic.

Say. Her. Name.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Think of how the kids is going to feel when it's apparent that Dad is not the dad. Seriously, that's some bullshit to put the kid through, along with everything else. It is about the kid because they're the one who will absorb the full weight of such a thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
That's pretty much up to you and your wife. The best relationships are those forged free of jealousy and possessiveness, as well as being immune from the judgement of others. David and I have discussed this since there's a small possibility my birth control could fail at some point, and I became pregnant by one of my FWBs (a few have been black). It's the last thing I want to happen, of course, but it's a risk I take on a regular basis. We've made everything else work in this lifestyle, so we could deal with the scenario you propose and stay together. But then, we are both very liberal and open-minded.

"The best relationships are those forged free of jealousy and possessiveness, as well as being immune from the judgement of others. "

I truly admire you and your husband Bethany!! I absolutely agree with you! I think it has to be my wife decision and is not fair i would interphere with it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mattew
your wife lover has asked her to be the mother of his son/daughter?
Does it make any difference if he is African so everyone could understand baby is not mine?
Please be sincere not diplomatic

Is the child going to be with the lover or with you?
Is the child going to have to live through the stigma of such a relationship. You maybe progressive and accepting, the rest of the world... including your?!! Child may not.
Are the 3 of you living together already to provide for a cohesive family structure already.
Do you already have children.

And realistically... probably not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by puppett

Is the child going to have to live through the stigma of such a relationship. You maybe progressive and accepting, the rest of the world... including your?!! Child may not.
Are the 3 of you living together already to provide for a cohesive family structure already.

My wife since more than one year is having a liason with her African boss...she told me she fell deep into it!
We still love each other, even if our sexual life ended since several years ago...
We reasoned that our marriage can survive if i would accept her relationship...the problem is that her African lover asked her to prove her loyality and palyed his racial matters asking her to get the mother of his child....
We live together and when my wife desires we guest her lover in our house.
It is as you can see a delicate situation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by puppett

No we do not have childrean of ours.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What i was simply wondering is why an African man who has a liason with a married white girl should ask her to have his baby....i mean playing the racial card on her by asking her to prove him her loyalty to him by getting the mother of his baby?!
I am asking it because i read that in many African Communities for an African man to get a white girl mother of his child or children is a great achievement....and by far more if she married....i read that it involves ancestral colonialism matters!
What do you honestly think?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seems there are at least two questions not one.

Do you find it morally acceptable for your wife to be the incubator of another mans child? That is assuming he plans to raise the child and not you and your wife. Do you have other children that you will need to explain the events to? Could you love and raise this child if that is the plan.

Secondly, is race a factor in how you look at this new being. A number of people have expressed the concern about a mixed race individual. Those that see great barriers, must live in a different place than I do. Mixed race kids are certainly not the majority here but they are not that great of a exception either.

I have an IUD and it is considered an effective Birth Control Method. However, we all know there is no method is 100% effective. While most men I have sex with are of European Heritage, there also have been men of every race known. Could I love and raise a Mixed Race Child.

Of course I could.

Abortion is out of the question for me. There is no basis I could Murder a Baby just because of convenience or the difficulty of the life they may have.

I know many of you will not be agreement with me. Plus yes I know the risks and made the decision long ago that this is one of the risks I must and will take.

You and you wife have some serious decisions to discuss.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can you share with us the reason you and your wife are no longer sexually active together?

As some have already mentioned, the first thing I thought about was the issues the child will be forced to deal with as a mixed race child. I have a very dear, vanilla, friend who has dated a black guy for over 20 years. One of her daughters married a black guy, and they have 4 beautiful children, two sons and two daughters. I know about some of the problems the children have dealt with, especially since they started school. They are teased often and neither the white or black kids accept them.

Hubbie and I believe, regardless of what our beliefs are, people have a right to make their own life choices. And in doing so, unless those choices are illegal, like robbing a bank, others should accept their decisions and not stick their noses in their business. But we all know that is not the way it works!!!!! And probably won't happen until the lamb can lay down next to a lioness with out fear of becoming her dinner.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NOLAHotGal
Can you share with us the reason you and your wife are no longer sexually active together?

As some have already mentioned, the first thing I thought about was the issues the child will be forced to deal with as a mixed race child. I have a very dear, vanilla, friend who has dated a black guy for over 20 years. One of her daughters married a black guy, and they have 4 beautiful children, two sons and two daughters. I know about some of the problems the children have dealt with, especially since they started school. They are teased often and neither the white or black kids accept them.

Hubbie and I believe, regardless of what our beliefs are, people have a right to make their own life choices. And in doing so, unless those choices are illegal, like robbing a bank, others should accept their decisions and not stick their noses in their business. But we all know that is not the way it works!!!!! And probably won't happen until the lamb can lay down next to a lioness with out fear of becoming her dinner.

Brandie

Honestly speaking because for ages i am experiencing ED problems
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChandlerAja2
Seems there are at least two questions not one.

Do you find it morally acceptable for your wife to be the incubator of another mans child? That is assuming he plans to raise the child and not you and your wife. Do you have other children that you will need to explain the events to? Could you love and raise this child if that is the plan.

Secondly, is race a factor in how you look at this new being. A number of people have expressed the concern about a mixed race individual. Those that see great barriers, must live in a different place than I do. Mixed race kids are certainly not the majority here but they are not that great of a exception either.

I have an IUD and it is considered an effective Birth Control Method. However, we all know there is no method is 100% effective. While most men I have sex with are of European Heritage, there also have been men of every race known. Could I love and raise a Mixed Race Child.

Of course I could.

Abortion is out of the question for me. There is no basis I could Murder a Baby just because of convenience or the difficulty of the life they may have.

I know many of you will not be agreement with me. Plus yes I know the risks and made the decision long ago that this is one of the risks I must and will take.

You and you wife have some serious decisions to discuss.

Honestly speaking Chandler of course i do not find morally acceptable that my wife to be the incubator of this man child! In this case i know this African man goal is to create a strong life link with my wife!
What better than get her mother of child????!!!!
He says he cares a lot of her and so does she.
In other words my wife has developed strong feelings for this man!
I and my wife do not have our own children.
I am trying to dissuade my young wife from this plan but i fear she will comply with his will!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree completely.

Quote by Buz
Think of how the kids is going to feel when it's apparent that Dad is not the dad. Seriously, that's some bullshit to put the kid through, along with everything else. It is about the kid because they're the one who will absorb the full weight of such a thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mattew

Honestly speaking Chandler of course i do not find morally acceptable that my wife to be the incubator of this man child! In this case i know this African man goal is to create a strong life link with my wife!
What better than get her mother of child????!!!!
He says he cares a lot of her and so does she.
In other words my wife has developed strong feelings for this man!
I and my wife do not have our own children.
I am trying to dissuade my young wife from this plan but i fear she will comply with his will!!

It's hard to answer this with any sort of sincerity when you sound like a strange robot. You fear she'll comply with his will? African man? Who talks like that?

If this is real, and honest to god I hope it's not, it sounds like your marriage is already over and you're living a lie, no one's in love with anyone, this dude is out of his mind (and so is your wife) but that might just be the phrasing you're using making them sound more bizarre than they really are.

I hope you're just full of it - because if you're not this is straight from the pages of a shitty Maury Povich episode in which everyone cares about everything else but being responsible grown ups and raising children right.

Consider therapy instead of a cuckold fetish marriage.

If she REALLY wants to have a child and you two cannot - getting knocked up by her boss because they have some bdsm thing is NOT the way to go. Especially not if she isn't actually making decisions for herself (you make it sound like she's a mindless nitwit who can't decide anything for herself . . . but again, most likely that's just because of your word choice).