Pancakes!

last reply
14 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Head Penguin
0 likes
It's pancake day tomorrow. I'm having pancakes for breakfast with blueberries and greek yogurt

What do you have on yours?

D x

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

The Linebacker
0 likes
I like my pancakes with a lot of butter, thoroughly soaked in maple syrup, with bacon on them. And hot, strong, black coffee always with pancakes.
Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I like my pancakes with a lot of butter, thoroughly soaked in maple syrup, with bacon on them. And hot, strong, black coffee always with pancakes.

That sounds scrummy!

D x

0 likes
I used to make blueberry-banana pancakes (ie. put the fruit right in the batter) then put maple syrup (hey, I'm Canadian) on them. One year, I even got a gallon as a gift from my next door neighbour who has a sugar bush on his hobby farm. I did put butter on at one time but later found that it was better without.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
We’re making pancakes now. Lemon and sugar for me. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Mmm love pancakes especially with butter, bananas and maple syrup
Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by Liz
We’re making pancakes now. Lemon and sugar for me. smile

Yup. I had lemon and sugar on my second one. I thought of you

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pecans and raisins in the batter. Then melted butter and our homemade maple syrup or Louisiana cane syrup, sometimes I mix the two syrups together. Wide a side of one of the flavors of Jimmy Dean's breakfast sausage, bacon or ham. Hot black pure coffee or ice cold milk.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lots of REAL BUTTER and syrup
Lurker
0 likes
Dutch baby
Lurker
0 likes
Several ways... I like to experiment

Lemon Blueberry - I use lemon juice to make buttermilk, then add lemon zest and fresh blueberries, covered in real butter and maple syrup

Strawberry - add a little Smucker's strawberry sauce and diced fresh strawberries to the batter, butter and either strawberry or maple syrup

Mexican Coffee - add same ingredients like dutch chocolate powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, espresso powder, vanilla, & sometimes Kahlua, butter and maple syrup

Also like the thin Dutch pancakes. IKEA sells a poor imitation of them, but crepes are a bit closer to the taste. maple syrup

STRAWBERRY PANCAKES