First time no panties

last reply
33 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I've asked about going without a bra, now I'm curious about panties. What went through your mind and body the very first time you went without panties? I guess I mean going without panties in a short skirt or dress where the chance of people somehow seeing your naked lower half? Did you do it with a girlfriend? As a dare?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was an 18 yo freshman in college. Too young to drink legally and not really used to alcohol. It may not of been the first time but it was before I was comfortable doing it. I went to a bar with 3 of my friends and played pool. We decided to have a tournament and the loser of each game had to drink a shot. When I lost the first game I had to drink a shot of whiskey. I had already had a beer. While I waited for my next game, I had another beer. When it was my turn for another game I told them I couldn't drink any more. Some guy watching us suggested the loser had to lose their panties. It sounded like a great idea. My skirt was already too short to be leaning over a pool table and wearing a thong. I was flashing my ass anyway. After I lost, I didn't want to take them off. 2 of my friends held up my arms and the third lifted my skirt. Then they picked a guy and let him pull them down. I had to play the next game totally exposed to everyone. I left the bar that night without my panties.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I don't care who sees my tits, but for some reason, I've always been more reserved when it comes to showing off my pussy. I rarely go without panties in a skirt or dress, although I sometimes do when I'm wearing jeans, jeggings, etc. just to avoid panty lines.

The first time I did it in public was in a club off campus at Ohio State with a few girlfriends who were also panty-less. If they hadn't talked me into it, I wouldn't have done it. It wasn't particularly thrilling, and I doubt anyone actually saw anything.
Lurker
0 likes
not out in public... always wore a thong, so that was close to no panties, lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first time in public would be when I started dating one of my high school teachers, Teach, on my 17th birthday. While on our first date he ask me to remove my bra and panties, which I gladly did. The high school I attended required the girls to wear dresses or skirts and blouses with stockings or pantyhose. The length had to be below the knee. I had Teach for two classes. My desk was on the front row right in front of his desk. He instructed me to keep my dress or skirt pulled up to mid thigh with my legs open, so he could have a clear view of my totally shaved cunt. To this day I very rarely wear any form of panties. Like today at work I do wear a bra with a matching garter belt and stockings. It feels so sexy.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it was not a full day but after leaving the dr office for a physical I didn't put them back on, no big deal I was wearing shorts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always wear panties, prefer my prize to be unwrapped than just gawked at smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie
I was an 18 yo freshman in college. Too young to drink legally and not really used to alcohol. It may not of been the first time but it was before I was comfortable doing it. I went to a bar with 3 of my friends and played pool. We decided to have a tournament and the loser of each game had to drink a shot. When I lost the first game I had to drink a shot of whiskey. I had already had a beer. While I waited for my next game, I had another beer. When it was my turn for another game I told them I couldn't drink any more. Some guy watching us suggested the loser had to lose their panties. It sounded like a great idea. My skirt was already too short to be leaning over a pool table and wearing a thong. I was flashing my ass anyway. After I lost, I didn't want to take them off. 2 of my friends held up my arms and the third lifted my skirt. Then they picked a guy and let him pull them down. I had to play the next game totally exposed to everyone. I left the bar that night without my panties.

That is so hot! My college days was filled with term papers and nothing so exciting.
Lurker
0 likes
lindseyaggie: at the Hall of Fame?

NOLA: I'm a teacher and still get that view quite often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First time I was in high school and my boy friend ask me not to wear them into a movie. I felt very erotic and got quite wet.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
First time I was in high school and my boy friend ask me not to wear them into a movie. I felt very erotic and got quite wet.
and then...??
Lurker
0 likes
Did you walk out of the house just knowing everyone could tell?☺
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I took them off in the car before we went in... and put them back on before I went home. I don't remember the movie, maybe because his fingers were in me almost constantly.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it was a while ago as a dare with friends on a trip.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
I took them off in the car before we went in... and put them back on before I went home. I don't remember the movie, maybe because his fingers were in me almost constantly.

Little vixen! Did he ask you to take them off or was it your idea? If I had seen my gf do that I would have been too aroused to drive!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by puppett
it was a while ago as a dare with friends on a trip.
I think there's more to this, hmmm?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I go braless a lot but no panties I dont like, I always think Im going to chafe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The very first time I was in public without panties happened after a couple friends and I stripped down to our underwear and went for a late night swim in a pond, lol, but it was late and afterwards I was soaked and didn't want to get my dry jean shorts wet (or my top, so this story is also the first time I went without a bra, too) So, I just hid behind the car, slipped off my panties and put my jean shorts on alone. We went to a 24 hour diner afterwards, and I was pretty surprised how horny it made me not having any panties on! I think it was the rough jean material giving me just the right amount of friction, lol.

Other than that, I often go without panties when I'm wearing maxi dresses (never short ones). It avoids panty lines and I just like how it feels.

So I've never gone without panties in a situation where I'm really at risk of showing anything off, it's just more the thought of it being a naughty little secret of mine I guess. It can be especially hot if you've got a boyfriend and just casually tell him when you're out somewhere together that you're not wearing any panties. He'll be in a hurry to get home after that! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know there are times that panties are required. However there seems that they are not appropriate.

How can you go shoe shopping wearing panties?

What about that person you see at Starbucks almost daily and you are never noticed.

When you between guys and masturbation will not do the job. Your determined to pickup a guy tonight. What then could panties possible do in creating a successful evening.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never, really. It was different at TK. You either wore panties or a thong. The skirts were short. At some point, someone would inevitably get a peek. You were really conscious of it the first week. After that, you really didn't care. It was routine.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
First time for her was at a male friend's apartment. We went over to celebrate his divorce and birthday. The divorce had been long and messy. Started with her showing a little bush and then we went to the apartment hot tub in suits. The suits didn't stay on long and had to go up to the apartment before we got caught with her split roasted between us. It was a hot night.
0 likes
I didn't think much of it. I find it useless to wear thong while wearing thigh high skirts or skinny jeans.
I rarely wear undergarments but I will when I'm at work.

So in conclusion, not a big deal.
Site administrator
0 likes
Tuesday since I had run out of clean ones. Must buy a third to save on the frequency of doing the laundry.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Tuesday since I had run out of clean ones. Must buy a third to save on the frequency of doing the laundry.

There's always that willy warmer I got you for Xmas a few years back. I wouldn't want you to catch a chill.

I don't recall doing it. I probably have but it obviously wasn't that thrilling.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera

There's always that willy warmer I got you for Xmas a few years back. I wouldn't want you to catch a chill.

I don't recall doing it. I probably have but it obviously wasn't that thrilling.

The thing is that was a few years ago and since then... well lets just say 'things' change... its far too big now... lol. Perhaps you could knit me a new one... about 300mm of wool should suffice.

Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

The thing is that was a few years ago and since then... well lets just say 'things' change... its far too big now... lol. Perhaps you could knit me a new one... about 300mm of wool should suffice.

That penis workout programme really work then? I'm glad to hear you didn't waste your money on all those DVDs. You want another rainbow coloured one?
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
0 likes
Quote by kiera

That penis workout programme really work then? I'm glad to hear you didn't waste your money on all those DVDs. You want another rainbow coloured one?

Here you go Kiera and John, it's called the "Woodie Hoodie". I found it for Ping (don't ask why)

It comes in assorted colors John, very stylish.

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera

No just pink please. DVDs!! Oh please get with the times and technology... everyone uses NetFlix and Amazon to watch films these days... I bet you dont even have SnapChat!