Login

2 of the World's "Happiest Cities" are in Australia

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
I was thinking, at the back of my mind I read a while ago that Rio is the murder capital of the world? Not true anymore?
0 likes
I like the reason given for Melbourne being in the top five: "People know it's in Australia, and that it's full of Australians," says Anholt. "Therefore, it must be fun."
Lurker
0 likes
I can see why they are happy there when they have Rugby Players like this living amongst them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ah, now it makes sense!! The list is based upon perceptions rather than reality.

I had a lot more fun in Sydney than I did in Rio (worlds second largest slum after Mumbai). It can sometimes suck to be so well travelled. If this survey had been done amongst Lush members we would probably have opted for Vegas where we could all happily live out fantasies knowing that what happened there would stay there.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
Ah, now it makes sense!! The list is based upon perceptions rather than reality.

I had a lot more fun in Sydney than I did in Rio (worlds second largest slum after Mumbai). It can sometimes suck to be so well travelled. If this survey had been done amongst Lush members we would probably have opted for Vegas where we could all happily live out fantasies knowing that what happened there would stay there.

Why Vegas? What happens in my back yard stays in my back yard
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MilfBeauty
Quote by mercianknight

Why Vegas? What happens in my back yard stays in my back yard

You have no idea, given your fun avatar, just how many connotations your response spawned in my fertile evil mind!!!

I hope you have a great week-end planned for yourself.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Lets hear it for Amsterdam!!!

Dont get me wrong, I think Australia is pretty fab, but more of a Dutch fan, seeing as its a big part of my heritage and I can speak it lmao. And uhm, they are more tolerant of other substances...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would live in Australia if I could. The first time I went there i was in the Marine Corps, and when we got off the ship thousands of beautiful, horny women were fighting one another to get to us.
So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family. George Carlin