Login

Doing It In The Road

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
AUGUST 28--Two young lovebirds are facing indecent conduct charges after a cop spotted them having sex "in full view" of motorists and pedestrians traveling on a Maine street. The exhibitionists, Faith Erman, 19, and Joseph Lattari, 20, explained to police that they had been at Erman's home last Saturday morning, but "decided to leave the apartment so that they could find a place to have sex without bothering other people at the apartment." The duo settled on a spot adjacent to College Avenue, according to the Orono Police Department report. That's where a cop discovered the naked duo at 5:45 AM (Erman was said to be on all fours "straddling" Lattari, who "was lying on his back on the ground"). "While they were putting their clothes on they repeatedly apologized for their actions," an Orono cop noted.

~ From TheSmokingGun

I'm sure that started some office conversations, eh?
Lurker
0 likes
I feel sorry for them! It must be so embarrassing to get caught by a cop! By other people would be okay because it wont up as front page news!

Poor things.jvcjqepdfrA9H9Td
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by XXXnechoXXX
I feel sorry for them! It must be so embarrassing to get caught by a cop! By other people would be okay because it wont up as front page news!

Poor things.LdAIbb6ytmJUJiVn

Agreed. The only time I've been so blatant was after a few libations to get those inhibitions out of the darned way. Could not imagine how I would have felt otherwise.

Wonder what would have happened if they had offered to let the lucky cop join in?
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw