last reply
14 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/little-dog-and-mrs-drake.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/frank_lee

Congratulations to Mr. Frank Lee on his (1st... 2nd... 7th... *runs out of fingers to count on*) Editors Pick award!

It’s been a while (like ages) since Frank has posted a brand new story and this was definitely worth the wait.

It’s always harder than I expect to find a story that’s well-written AND hot. This is both of the above. (Above? The left.) The sex in this piece lurks in the background from the beginning, keeping you on the edge (of your seat!) before resulting in an exquisitely crafted climax. It’s not just a love story and it’s not just a story with sex. This is perfect, pure erotica. It’s classy, with real characters and an enthralling plot.

And even if you’re immune to all of the above, there is also a shower scene. I mean, what more could a self-respecting consumer of erotica possibly want more than SHOWER SHENANIGANS?!

And after you’ve finished (both the story and probably yourself) you’ll find that you’re still thinking about it, asking questions like: Why can’t I have a sex life like this? And WHAT WAS IN THE ENVELOPE? (My money is on nudes, btw.)

So. There’s really nothing to lose by reading this exemplary story and definitely a LOT to gain.

(P.S. If you’re wondering why I wrote this and not Jen, it’s because I kidnapped her. Sorry. I just couldn’t help myself.)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow, what an amazing commentary. I'd say it's actually better than the story! Thank you, Ms. Coffee, and my sincere thanks as well to all the members of the panel for taking their time to look at my story.

And I'd be remiss in not expressing my gratitude to all the readers who take their time to read any of my stuff, and especially those who vote and comment. I'm afraid I'm not so good about "liking" people's comments or replying to them, but I hope anyone who takes their time will know how deeply appreciated that is.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Mmnfhhd mmphhdbsnsn nmmmphfnndjdj mmmohhdy mmfmmfph

*tries to spit out gag and undo ropes with numb fingers*

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jen

This took me so much by surprise I laughed so hard I actually got spittle on my monitor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Wonderful, as always. smile

Omg that's the guy who lives downstairs! lol

Thank you kindly.
0 likes
Quote by Jen

Quiet, you.
Matriarch
0 likes
I was merely doing the rounds in the forums when I saw this was put up for an EP nomination. I had planned on heading out prior to the post, but then when I saw who the author was, I simply had to make myself comfortable, and start reading. When I did, boy was I hooked.

Few authors are able to suck you in to a story from the opening paragraphs. To bring characters to life in such a way that Frank does, takes real talent.

I loved this story, from start to finish. A thoroughly deserved EP.

Excellent write-up too browncoffee. Frank, do you need someone to help with your PR?
The Linebacker
0 likes
I am an avid follower of Frank Lee's writings. I am always in awe of his tremendous craftsmanship and ability to squeeze the most raw sensuality and intense physicality out of the erotic. He does this intertwined into outstanding plotted stories.

I have to say as a writer, Frank is an author that inspires me.

Read this story!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

Quiet, you.

You really need to start tying the gag tighter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I am an avid follower of Frank Lee's writings. I am always in awe of his tremendous craftsmanship and ability to squeeze the most raw sensuality and intense physicality out of the erotic. He does this intertwined into outstanding plotted stories.

I have to say as a writer, Frank is an author that inspires me.

Read this story!

the feeling is mutual, Buz. As always.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I was merely doing the rounds in the forums when I saw this was put up for an EP nomination. I had planned on heading out prior to the post, but then when I saw who the author was, I simply had to make myself comfortable, and start reading. When I did, boy was I hooked.

Few authors are able to suck you in to a story from the opening paragraphs. To bring characters to life in such a way that Frank does, takes real talent.

I loved this story, from start to finish. A thoroughly deserved EP.

Excellent write-up too browncoffee. Frank, do you need someone to help with your PR?

If you're not bored out of your mind with my stuff by now then there could be no higher compliment. Thank you for such gracious remarks. It really means a lot. And yes!!! You should know as well as anyone how much I suck at promoting my own stuff! lol Is this your way of saying you're looking for another project to take on?
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Frank_Lee

If you're not bored out of your mind with my stuff by now then there could be no higher compliment. Thank you for such gracious remarks. It really means a lot. And yes!!! You should know as well as anyone how much I suck at promoting my own stuff! lol Is this your way of saying you're looking for another project to take on?

Sure, I have plenty of spare hours in the day. I'm sure I don't need to sleep either!

(I was referring to browncoffee's excellent post. She's your PR Professional!).

The day I get bored of reading stories with excellent plots, which are well crafted, and hot as a tin roof in summer, is the day I hand over the keys to LS to someone else. Any suckers out there who want to take it off my hands, erm, I mean ... what?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Sure, I have plenty of spare hours in the day. I'm sure I don't need to sleep either!

(I was referring to browncoffee's excellent post. She's your PR Professional!).

The day I get bored of reading stories with excellent plots, which are well crafted, and hot as a tin roof in summer, is the day I hand over the keys to LS to someone else. Any suckers out there who want to take it off my hands, erm, I mean ... what?

To be honest, when I read her write-up I wondered if she was talking about the same story, lol. I'll have to get her on contract.