Count 'Em?

last reply
22 replies
2.0k views
1 watcher
0 likes
'tis himself!
0 likes
Do you have a count of how many sex partners you've had? For purposes of this discussion, define "sex" as "an activity between two or more fully-informed, competent, consenting adults, intended to produce at least one orgasm, conducted in person with another individual." If you feel the need to split hairs or get clever with definitions, go ahead, but do please explain as well.

I started a list several years ago. It's not in chronological order because I don't remember my life that tidily (I wish I did). I still find myself sometimes going "oh, I forgot so-and-so," but that's getting rarer. As of today, I'm at 61, which is slightly more than my 56 years.

What about you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would be 60 plus perhaps a few that I may have forgotten over the years.
0 likes
Fairly easy for me since I have not had many. Officially and publicly, one woman. Unofficially and strictly for Lush ears only, about 8 women and 3 men.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
I haven't had a high number of partners either, but it would be a mental effort to keep count of them. I just don't think about my partners like that. Anyway, I've been faithfully married to the same woman for the past 10 years or so. As far as I'm concerned she'll be the final one.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I don't keep an exact count, but I've had sex with about 80-some guys and close to 40 girls/women. But then, I started very young!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just 4 guys for me yes I remember them all just 6 girls I had been with
Lurker
0 likes
Wellits a guess but mmm 150 maybe 200?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I honestly stopped counting after 6-7 girls, mainly because in those early sexual days almost half of these experiences turned out to be pretty damn awkward/pathetic and I simply wished to completely obliterate them from my consciousness anyway, haha. I might be exaggerating a little, but the younger me was still finding it rather hard/futile to pride myself over my 'number' when there hardly was anything to brag about for a great proportion of these experiences.

I've always found this 'number' pretty meaningless that way, both for me and my partners. My girlfriend is in fact a great example of just how meaningless that 'number' can be. She has a relatively low 'number', but that's largely because her proper relationships happened to last quite a few years and because during her short periods of celibacy she mostly preferred having her pussy eaten by her roommate (which is also her longtime bestie, which we also had a few threesomes with). So yeah, her own 'number' really isn't any representative of her sluttiness or her ability to attract guys (quite the contrary), and I've met plenty of other girls whose 'number' was just as misleading (for a variety of reasons).

I can still guesstimate my 'number' today, but I've never felt like purposefully recalling every of my past partners or making a list just to reach an exact count.
Lurker
0 likes
When I was in the Marines, I was stationed in the Philippines for about 20 months. Sex was immediately available. I kept count for over a year. I lost track after I hit 100. That's not counting the "home" gals I've been with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, but I remember some I wish I could forget, and I've forgotten some I wish I could remember.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
more than Jai, less than Beffer

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
more than Jai, less than Beffer

Less than Pinnochio
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Up until 5 years ago it was only 3 women, now I am at 23. I have never asked my wife about before we met but she is roughly on the same number as me in the last 5 years.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

There have been 4 woman I had intercourse with. 10 that I have done orher things with. I've made out with atleast 20.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I stopped counting when I was 25. At that time, I was at 32. That's when I stopped keeping a list.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Somewhere between 100 and 150.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I stopped counting when I was 25. At that time, it was only 35. But that was a long time and a lot of partners ago.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have no idea. I lost count by my freshman year in high school.