posting as Guest while logged in to lush

last reply
5 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just posted in the happy birthday thread for Moon03 and discovered to my astonishment that I posted as guest, in spite of being logged in to lush. It seems that is happening to more people. I solved it, by logging on to the forum separately, but it it is a very odd experience.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Code Monkey
0 likes
Quote by patokl
I just posted in the happy birthday thread for Moon03 and discovered to my astonishment that I posted as guest, in spite of being logged in to lush. It seems that is happening to more people. I solved it, by logging on to the forum separately, but it it is a very odd experience.

Please log off and log back in again. The cookies have changed since the forum's relocation.
Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by gav

Please log off and log back in again. The cookies have changed since the forum's relocation.

The cookies have changed?! We better still have chocolate hobnobs!

D x

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gav

I didn't have to log off. I used the log in option in the top right menu above the forum
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by DanielleX

The cookies have changed?! We better still have chocolate hobnobs!

D x

mmm... hob nobs...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Testing The Waters.
0 likes
Check the forum header. Not the LUSH header where your Lush menu is, but right below it.

On the far left, it should say "Logged in as" and you shouldn't see "Login" on the far right of this bar.

If you're not logged into the forum ( regardless of whether you're logged into Lush ) just click the Login link, and all will be well. The Guest status with vanish from your posts, and the quote/reply buttons will reappear if they're missing.

Linking forum software to main site code is often an incredible pain in the ass, and when you're making infrastructure changes, it's easy for linking code to burp.

I never clicked it previously, but the "My Profile" link on the forum bar doesn't work. Thought I'd bring it up if this link previously worked, and the recent changes have caused it to malfunction.