Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How does if feel if you dont cum for a long time?

last reply
115 replies
19.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello

I was told by a boyfriend once that if he didnt cum for 3 days, his balls would get sore and ache, and the only way to solve the problem was to ejaculate.

I havent heard this from anyone else.

So guys, who does it feel if you don't cum - is it painful?

Katie
XXXX
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
depressing
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I find it painful if I don't ejaculate. Since I started masturbating when I was thirteen the longest I have gone without ejaculating has been about a week.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you will just have dreams in your sleep and nature will do it for you
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, they feel like they will explode.

Just kidding.

No, there's no pain at all and guys use that to pressure a female into bed.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Just kidding.

Exactly what he said it don't hurt a bit.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

Just kidding.

So blue balls would be a myth?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by XXXnechoXXX
Quote by roccotool

Just kidding.

No that's different. Blue balls is when you aroused for a long time without ejaculating, then it hurts. Or so I've been told, it's never happened to me.
Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!
Lurker
0 likes
If I don't wank for two/three days I get hard-ons all the time, I imagine stroking my cock, I dream about sex, wake-up with pre-cum all over and I just have to find the time to blow my load. If I have a distraction then I suppose I could last longer, but I suppose eventually it'd take a hungry Lion to put me off...or my granny...eew. It's more my cock then my balls that make me want to cum.
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't bought that line since high school!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Total myth about the 'actual' pain, however, given that a man thinks about sex at least twice in any given conscious hour then I will attest to the psychological agony!! There are so many fine looking women out there strutting their stuff (check any city at lunchtime) that most guys will imagine the pain in their loins if they have been without for any length of time.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Mr Nobody
0 likes
The Female Brain, Dr. Louann Brizendine writes

Males have double the brain space and processing power devoted to sex as females. Just as women have an eight-lane superhighway for processing emotion while men have a small country road, men have O'Hare Airport as a hub of processing thoughts about sex whereas women have the airfield nearby that lands small and private planes. That probably explains why 85 percent of twenty- to thirty-year-old males think about sex every fifty-two seconds and women think about it once a day -- or up to three or four times on their most fertile days.
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry DB, but it gets in the way of eating chocolate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay

Males have double the brain space and processing power devoted to sex as females. Just as women have an eight-lane superhighway for processing emotion while men have a small country road, men have O'Hare Airport as a hub of processing thoughts about sex whereas women have the airfield nearby that lands small and private planes. That probably explains why 85 percent of twenty- to thirty-year-old males think about sex every fifty-two seconds and women think about it once a day -- or up to three or four times on their most fertile days.

I totally don't have a female brain then...
Mr Nobody
0 likes
But you are here ... your not normal per the good doctor
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay

That is just about the worst bit of writing I've read, ever, without any data backing up the statements. Too many metaphors, all mixed in together, and who knows where she gathered her research. No mention is made of culture or upbringing, all of which have a direct bearing on how people think about sex, and how they feel about themselves and their sexuality.

The message boards I hang out on, besides these, have a lot of women who think about sex as much as men do, and there are also men who have low to non-existant libidos who rarely or never think about. That kind of generalisation leaves both men and women feeling as though they don't fit into a "norm", when there is no such thing.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
PAINS ONLY IF U GOT ERECTED WITH OUT CUM, AND NOT ALWAYS THE REST IS BULL.
why ami shouting anyway?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lolis22
PAINS ONLY IF U GOT ERECTED WITH OUT CUM, AND NOT ALWAYS THE REST IS BULL.
why ami shouting anyway?

Sorry, I am editing out my previous rather snarky comment. It was inappropriate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know if pain is the word Id use is more of an extreme annoyance for me anyways...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I agree with you bf, though closer to a week.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I get very irritable but my balls don't ache unless it's been like a week or more. By then i've usually gotten or masturbated.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm an "old geezer"--that being said, I don't feel any discomfort packing a load around in most instances. I prefer to save mine up over several days. I e-stim a lot cuz I can have multiple "dry orgasms" (with lots of precum) that leave me very satisfied without the recovery period of an ejaculation..I can peak about a dozen times over a 4-5 hour period & feel completely drained without squirting. No "blue balls" afterward. I guess this is similar to what many women feel with less intense orgasms building up over time. It's exquisite! When I do decide to cum, it's quite copious.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wellll if i dont cum for a long time my ballls would feeel like they need to reelief themselves nd
my dick would get hard every 30 min :d
also i get a larger hardon when i wake up but tht is usually loool :d
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it isn't anything painful if you don't cum for a while, but it's inbetween your ears-knowing you haven't...and that's a lingering pain......
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by katie1984

So guys, who does it feel if you don't cum?

Katie
XXXX

LONELY
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cannot in any honesty say that there's any pain if I do not ejaculate for a few days, but certainly the urge rises each day. And as another said above, the more days that pass the more chance of a wet dream. As to whether leaving things longer than a few days causes pain, I don't really know, as I haven't gone more than 2-3 days in a very long time. C.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheChrisJ
Quote by XXXnechoXXX
Quote by roccotool

Just kidding.

No that's different. Blue balls is when you aroused for a long time without ejaculating, then it hurts. Or so I've been told, it's never happened to me.

I'll sometimes do that when I masturbate. I'll get myself closer to orgasm and then ease off. It starts to ache but when I finally do cum, WOW!! It's like I blew the top of my head off.

Cheers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If blue balls is a myth then there is something wrong with me. I've been cumming at least once a day since I was a kid and if I go several days without cumming my balls ache a lot. If I try to not cum and last several hours worth of fore play and prolong it then it downright hurts and even can sting. Of course when I cum after a prolonged encounter I cum buckets and at high velocity.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.