Login

Are you a boob pusher/presser?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Working in a store through college, it would always amaze me when the girls would push their breasts against my arm while looking closer at the break/time clipboard or asking for something nearby. Is this an obvious thing done on purpose? Or do those lovely, soft parts just get in the way? Now, many years later, I find women in my workplace doing the same thing to me, usually while leaning over to see my computer monitor. What's up with this and is it a sexual/power thing, flirting, or just "dang it these are in my way!"?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Sometimes it's deliberate and sometimes they just get in the way. Mine aren't so large that they get in the way that much, plus I'm usually braless, so it's more often deliberate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With me it's usually deliberate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It happens. Now the question is are you complaining or demanding more?
Lurker
0 likes
It can be awkward. Especially from my students and some of the office staff. Now, I'm not sure about the students, but the some of the office staff ladies are full-figured on the top and I think THEY do it on purpose! "So, do I move my elbow or leave it there?"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You were there first. Leave it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have 46DDs and they are constantly "in the way" however, I am not shy about it, as I like it. I don't do it purposefully, except in crowd situations with strangers. I am always finding ways to press them up against strangers in a crowd, especially if I can "blame" it on the moving train. I always smile and love it when it appears to be appreciated. The longer I can rub my titties on someone new in public, the pokier my nipples get. As I am often braless, that makes me that much happier.