Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what is the weirdest place you had an orgasm?

last reply
26 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe its full on sex in the park or a cheeky rub catching the bus. Let us know smile
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Lordy! So many crazy possibilities for the 'weirdest'! On a study table in the reference library of the history dept. at OSU. In a retired confessional in the basement of a Catholic church where we were setting up for a friend's wedding reception. On a cliff high over the Licking River Gorge. I suppose I could think of a dozen other insane places!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Weirdest' Hmm. Either in a judge's chambers (which happened while court was recessed, but there were parties in the courtroom and the JA in the next room while the judge and I pleasured one another) or in a ot air balloon several thousand feet above the ground while the pilot watched my girlfriend eating me before she blew him. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh gawd first year of college lecture hall and a remote toy , that's about all I can say
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lilkitten4free
oh gawd first year of college lecture hall and a remote toy , that's about all I can say
Nawww, I think you're going to have to go a bit further there. please.
For myself, grocery store back office. I wrote a story about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A subway car in Washington DC
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Martiann
A subway car in Washington DC

ooh, would love to hear more deets on that one
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Top of Pikes Peak in a van. It was late August and it started to snow on the summit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are so many. Here are a few: In the middle of a federal highway late at night while the traffic was very light. That has been an ongoing place for over 40 years, in several states. In the middle of an active runway at night at several small to medium sized airports. Last summer a few of us from our swing group went to 4 fifferent golf courses during two different full moons. Two of them were BDSM scenes where three of us sub gals were tied to tree limbs and shared by all the guys.

In the mid 80s on a late night bus ride from New Orleans to Baton Rouge, mutual masturbation with a young Air Force airman. Then he got in my seat and fisted me. Upon arrival in BR, he had about a 40 min layover, we got in the back seat of Hubbie's truck and we fucked while Hubbie drove us around down town BR. Later that evening Hubbie offered me to the owner of a lounge that had a cane field behind it. We drove down one of the cane field dirt roads and parked behind the lounge. He walked out to meet us. I stripped for them on the road and they fucked me up against Hubbie's truck. Many theaters, restaurants, picnic tables, park benches, back of a limo, and in a few boats, both at night and mid day.

In the late 90s we were members of a web site titled, "Driving Naked in New Orleans." The thing was to go drive a route then come back and post the route that was driven, and what happened. Mostly at night, but not always, Hubbie would drive and I would get naked. The turn on was so strong I would fuck myself with my favorite toys, while on Canal Street, St Charles Ave, Magazine St, etc, etc, these are all major streets. While taking a group tour of several caverns, Hubbie would finger fuck me.

During the 84 World's Fair we came home on leave several times. While riding inside the over head cable car crossing the Misdissippi River. Some times we would fuck, sometimes Hubbie would watch me fuck myself or one of our swing friends, sometimes I would blow them, which gave me a good orgasm too. The LA Night Time Swamp Tour ride at the World's Fair was in a huge building and it was all in the dark. So we took advantage of that ride too.

In 78 or 79 Hubbie and I joined the mile high club while flying in a Cessna 182 from New Orleans to North Louisiana. This was a little tricky because the auto pilot was not working. We have reconfirmed that membership several times. Out in the woods in many locations both with Hubbie and some of our swing friends.

There are more, but these are some of the wildest or weirdest places. The wilder the location the stronger the orgasm.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Lordy! So many crazy possibilities for the 'weirdest'! On a study table in the reference library of the history dept. at OSU. In a retired confessional in the basement of a Catholic church where we were setting up for a friend's wedding reception. On a cliff high over the Licking River Gorge. I suppose I could think of a dozen other insane places!

oh would love to hear all of them smile
Lurker
0 likes
On the front deck of a bass boat on a weekend afternoon.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In a booth at a Denny's from an ex rubbing my pussy under the table.
Lurker
0 likes
Inside a church confession box during a wedding..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On beach in Cancun
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by dman07

oh would love to hear all of them smile

One more then... riding a horse, and rubbing my pussy on the saddle horn through my jeans.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having a guy lick me out under a table in a restaurant. Two others there dared him to do it. Thankfully the tablecloth reached the floor so he couldn't be seen. Holding my breath to stop moaning during my orgasm was one of the hardest things I have ever done when cumming. Our friends told me they thought my eyes would pop out as they were well aware of what was happening.
After that, I had to wank him with my hand. Fortunately, he was hot from the licking he gave me and he came really quickly but heaven knows where his cum went.
Having a knee trembler doggy against a manual pick-up and it rolled forward ( about 2 metres) as a result of me pushing against the tailgate as I was cumming.He was really slamming himself into me. We both ended up on the ground and fortunately, and no harm was done by the vehicle moving.
0 likes
Masturbating in my van. Nothing unusual about that but I was driving at the time. It was only a two mile stretch of very straight, uphill road and my van was quite slow. For some reason I felt super horny and needed release. The driver's door was slid back, exposing me to anyone driving on the opposite carriageway. It was very late at night though so not much traffic around. I whipped my cock out and driving one-handed set myself the task of unloading before I hit the off ramp. I'm not usually a quick cummer but managed it that night with time to spare. It was kinda messy though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my car...at church.

Ungovernable
0 likes
NJ Turnpike, within sight of Lady Liberty
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
On the catwalks over the Guthrie theater stage in Minneapolis (I used to be a stagehand there).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At a pool party!
Hope Breaking taboos around my sexuality.
I can understand you might be a little apprehensive to chat with me because of my age.
It is difficult for ladies to want to chat with me, because there is a huge stigma and a certain level of taboo connected to my age.

What is it exactly that makes mature woman attractive to me?
Have you ever really looked deeply at and felt a mature woman?

For me…
There is a sense of something rich, mature and possibly deep that can emanate through her body, a quality that is attractive in and of itself.
She usually offers an image of the aging gracefully, sexy mature woman as something that is desirable, something that aspire me to and look forward to being one day – beautiful mature women. They still so radiant because what’s inside always shines outward. They teach me to love myself, and love my life, and I will attract others.
My Personal Vids and pics updated Sep. 22, 2018 HAVE A GREAT DAY!! Meow!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What do you mean weird?

Any place that a girl has an orgasm must be a beautiful place.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
at a bookstore
Lurker
0 likes
Late night studying in the college library. So horny, came under the table I was working at and had to bite my lip to keep from moaning. My fingers were drenched w my lady juices! ;)
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
the pantry. caught me TOTALLY off guard.

Say. Her. Name.