Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do You prefer sex? Slow, sensual, passionate, rough, wild , role play or orgies?

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slow and sensual and love role play and group sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once again, it depends upon my mood. Some nights I want the slow and sensual love making. Other times, it's a hard rough fucking I want- just being tossed on the bed and ravaged, hair pulled, tits slapped, ass spanked, maybe even some choking and verbal humiliation. Orgies can be fun too, when I am in the right frame of mind to just completely let go and offer myself to anyone and everyone who is interested.

I've had limited experience with role playing- mostly my wife as the catholic school girl (she still fits into her high school uniform!), or me dressed as the slutty French maid for my wife or other lovers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of the above, plus some.

Brandie
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
With girls, it's usually slow and sensual. With guys, it's often rough and wild. Role playing isn't really my thing, and orgies are a rare indulgence.
Lurker
0 likes
If I'm with a guy ;FUCK MY BRAINS OUT.When I'm with a woman; slow,sensual and passionate
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is never a time that one or more of those definitions is not the best thing in the world.