Login

Friend Requests

last reply
13 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you wonder why people reject your friend request, when it certainly seems as if the two of you would be compatible?

What are some reasons that you have rejected a friend request, in the past?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I almost never ask anyone for a FR.

I accept most FRs, unless they are guys whose profile or timeline indicates they never read stories, comment, and are only here to flirt.
Site administrator
0 likes
Because they just want to jump my bones and/or they dont like steak and chips.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
I almost never ask anyone for a FR.

I accept most FRs, unless they are guys whose profile or timeline indicates they never read stories, comment, and are only here to flirt.

Surely not! *gasps*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
does not bother me at all , I actually sent one and we even chatted first , guess I should have asked,,oh well
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
ones i accept:

you seem nice and i'd like to get to know you.

ones i reject:

i wanna stick my yuge cock in yur kunt and make u screem.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite
ones i accept:

ones i reject:

And yet, you used the second one to request my friendship.

I had to think long and hard on that one.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

And yet, you used the second one to request my friendship.

I had to think long and hard on that one.

guys will accept anything from a girl. girls, tho, have standards.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
I do not think I have ever refused one. I also don't get many and send them even less, mostly just to folks I befriend on the forums.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I have never had a FR rejected. It is true that I d0n't send 0ut a l0t. 0h, wait. I did have 0ne ign0red 0ne time. But she was ign0ring requests fr0m every0ne. Hehehe.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by sprite
ones i accept:

ones i reject:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have sent a few over the years and gotten no response and I just shrug and figure well they were not as interesting as I thought. Some that I have received that I ignored were more shall we say, short on profile or just based upon there profile I knew we would have zero conversation compatibility and being I'm not a collector that was that and moved on, hopefully no offense was taken.
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
If I've rejected a friend request it was probably from someone random whom I'd never interacted with and who gave off a spammy kind of vibe. For the most part, though, I'm more or less accepting of friend requests from anyone.

Just don't expect too much, because I don't often like to chat or role play, and I'm not looking to hook up with anyone.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have not been on Lush very long, but I do have some do's and don'ts.

If you have a Red Avatar I will Flash by you.

If you do not write well enough so I can get your message. No a Grammar freak either. Tell me enough of you life and interest to let me know what makes you what you are. If not you get passed also.

If you have 100's of friends, why would you want me also?

Finally, if we both decide to jump into the Friends Pool and I never hear from you there will be a deletion within 30 days plus or minus.