Login

Had a Threesome?

last reply
6 replies
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Could not find this in the Guys section. Tho its been repeatedly asked of the ladies.

Have you had a threesome? Or larger group sex? Just once, or more? With your gf or wife, or as a single male? Something you have done more than once?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I had a threesome twice with the same couple.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have had several thresomes. One with two other crossdressers. Several where the husband or wife just wanted to watch me with their spouse. And one here the wife wanted to watch her husband fuck a man that ended up with me on my back, legs spread husband fucking while wife rode my face. Every time he lunged forward with his cock in me my tongue got shoved up her pussy. After we all came from that I licked her clit whole he fucked her.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quite a few with wife and guys she met. Wife says it’s difficult taking care of two guys at once but she also loves having two guys to take care of.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have taken care of two guys at once and in my experience they do most of the work

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have had several Bi MMF threesomes with a bi girlfriend from my hometown. It was something on my fantasy list and she made it happen. The absolute best time in my life.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have once with a couple. It was only meant to be with the wife but when she told her hubby he wanted in too. I was surprised how much i enjoyed. We would start off just her and me kissing and touching whilst he would watch, we woukd slowly strip and she started to suck me off, we got into the 69 postion and wanted her as bad, next thing i know she was sucking on my hard cock and he was licking and kissing my ball sack, that felt so nice and unexpexted that i shot my load in her mouth, the first of many loads i was to give her that night. Being younger i could recover quickly and as she sucked her husband off i fucked her deep and slow teasing her beautiful clit with each stroke, 10 minutes later and it was my 2nd load of the evening deep inside her. 7 hours later and i was spent out, i cou writingldnt cum anymore, 15 loads of sticky hot cum inside her, in her mouth on her tits you name it thats where it ende hardd apart from her arse thay was a no go area but what she dribbled out of her would have been plenty of lube fkr het arse. That was a night i will never forget still gets me rock hard just thinking and writing about it.