On Your Period

last reply
23 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This goes with my poll in Crowd Sourcing but more specifically for the ladies as only you can answer.

Basically my question is do you play with yourself during that time of the month? Have you ever tasted your juices afterwards? Or does the idea of masturbating on your period weird you out?

I'm currently on my period and it doesn't deter me from masturbating and/or tasting myself. There are some downsides of course, like more of a mess (stains to wash out of materials) and fingers having an odour to them for a lot longer, but otherwise, I have no issue.

Happy to hear of any and all thoughts.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
The amount of times I've masturbated on my period can be counted on 1 hand. I have engaged in it, but it's quite rare. As for tasting myself afterwards... no. The practice of tasting myself doesn't occur even when I'm not on my period. Its just not a habit that I enjoy doing.
Lurker
0 likes
While I do get horny (and apparently my husband never liked that) I do have to satisfy myself.

But tasting myself - absolutely not. I don't usually even physically touch myself when I masturbate though (I imagine that question comes with the idea that women finger their-selves . . . I don't actually find fingers on/in pussy to be remotely arousing. I need rougher, more 'all over' contact if I'm not using a toy.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am so in need of Orgasm this time of the cycle that I could not stop if I wanted to.

But tasting myself is not with my need of pleasure. Weird Question?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChandlerAja2
But tasting myself is not with my need of pleasure. Weird Question?

That's totally fine. And it was a question, I'm sorry you found it weird. I've talked to a few guys and have heard of men going down on women during their period, so I figured why shouldn't a lady also know what she tastes like during that time of the month if she doesn't mind her taste on other days? Obviously not all women are comfortable with having period sex/having someone go down on them during their period/masturbating during their period/anything sexual to do with their period, so I just wanted different points of view. I was hoping for more responses, but it is a new post, so we'll see.

(I guess I should add I have tasted my period cum within the last six months out of curiosity, usually near the end of the cycle. I can't say I completely dislike it, but I don't suck my fingers off every time I orgasm on my period nor do I masturbate every time I have my period. Just depends on my mood really.)
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I masturbate on my period, but only by rubbing my nub. I don't insert, and I don't taste myself. I can cum very easily by clit stimulation alone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That time of the month is the spell when I desire orgasms the most... so clitoral stimulation helps... and no tasting for in that situation.
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Lurker
0 likes
Usually just rub my nub,I dont use my fingers or taste myself
Convict
0 likes
Quote by lejeuparfait
This goes with my poll in Crowd Sourcing but more specifically for the ladies as only you can answer.

Basically my question is do you play with yourself during that time of the month? Have you ever tasted your juices afterwards? Or does the idea of masturbating on your period weird you out?

I'm currently on my period and it doesn't deter me from masturbating and/or tasting myself. There are some downsides of course, like more of a mess (stains to wash out of materials) and fingers having an odour to them for a lot longer, but otherwise, I have no issue.

Happy to hear of any and all thoughts.

Washing your hands after you’re done would fix this problem.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Theres a spell on my period where I don't want anyone near me then another when I am mega horny. So yes I do bate but at the same time no I don't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just do anal masturbation during my period
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lejeuparfait

That's totally fine. And it was a question, I'm sorry you found it weird. I've talked to a few guys and have heard of men going down on women during their period, so I figured why shouldn't a lady also know what she tastes like during that time of the month if she doesn't mind her taste on other days? Obviously not all women are comfortable with having period sex/having someone go down on them during their period/masturbating during their period/anything sexual to do with their period, so I just wanted different points of view. I was hoping for more responses, but it is a new post, so we'll see.

(I guess I should add I have tasted my period cum within the last six months out of curiosity, usually near the end of the cycle. I can't say I completely dislike it, but I don't suck my fingers off every time I orgasm on my period nor do I masturbate every time I have my period. Just depends on my mood really.)

I should have been more tolerant and understanding. Yes I do pleasure myself during menses or any other time need it. But as yet I am not a taster.

Sorry I am still trying to learn.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Washing your hands after you’re done would fix this problem.

Very true...My odour tends to be very pungent though and as I usually masturbate for quite a while, one washing isn't enough. A soaking would be more apt...And now that I've said that, I should actually try it LOL.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChandlerAja2

I should have been more tolerant and understanding. Yes I do pleasure myself during menses or any other time need it. But as yet I am not a taster.

Sorry I am still trying to learn.

No need to apologize, it's all good smile
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
yes, i've masturbated while on my period. i've found that it actually helps with cramps. no insertion goes on at that time, though. i also do not taste myself when i masturbate - ever. that's reserved for sex/fingering when i taste myself off of him.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
I think it's interesting that lush provides a forum for women to talk openly about periods, masturbation etc. I think Conservative culture still pushes things in the shadows more than we realize.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only had 3 or 4 and have not had a period in over 48 years. I was in an accident when I was 11 and lost my uterus. Still have my cervix and my ovaries and they stay in overdrive.

I can tell you though, that I would masturbate, probably using some toys. I am sure I would not tast my juices.

If you use limon juice to was your hands it will do away with the aroma.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get ridiculously horny during that period so masturbation is a must. Clit stimulation only, though, as it's not worth the mess. That said, I'd totally be down for having sex during that time of the month if I ever had a partner who was into it.

I've never tasted myself, though. Even when I'm not on my period it's just not something I'm into. Different strokes, and all that. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Emerys
I get ridiculously horny during that period so masturbation is a must. Clit stimulation only, though, as it's not worth the mess. That said, I'd totally be down for having sex during that time of the month if I ever had a partner who was into it.

I've never tasted myself, though. Even when I'm not on my period it's just not something I'm into. Different strokes, and all that. smile

exactly... you dont need penetration to have sex or make love
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I try to avoid it since I noticed that I get infections more easily if I do.
Luckily I have a man at home who is all too willing to fuck me silly in my butt so I never really feel like I am missing out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
no insertion goes on at that time, though.

Quote by Emerys
I get ridiculously horny during that period so masturbation is a must. Clit stimulation only, though, as it's not worth the mess.

I know lube is a thing, and so is saliva, but do you all not dip down to get some natural lubrication when stimulating the clitoris? I can't be the only one who gets bloody fingers when tickling the little guy in my boat, even when I don't touch my vagina...Hm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NOLAHotGal
I only had 3 or 4 and have not had a period in over 48 years. I was in an accident when I was 11 and lost my uterus. Still have my cervix and my ovaries and they stay in overdrive.

I can tell you though, that I would masturbate, probably using some toys. I am sure I would not tast my juices.

If you use limon juice to was your hands it will do away with the aroma.

Brandie

Well, that must be nice, not having to deal with a monthly visit...

And thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind (:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lejeuparfait

Well, that must be nice, not having to deal with a monthly visit...

And thanks for the tip, I'll keep that in mind (:[/quote

That is, as they say, the silver lining in a very dark cloud. I am sure not having to worry about getting pregnant played a big part in my erotic and very active sexual lifestyle.

Brandie
Lurker
0 likes
I don't insert then ,I rub my nub