who is your "fuck" that got away?

last reply
32 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay so the question is, who did you wanted to have sex with really really bad? Why didn't/couldn't you ? And say something you would have done to him/her if you could. smile
Mana wahine
0 likes
Well, I've always wanted to go and fuck myself, but I've never quite managed.
0 likes
There's far too many people lol. It usually comes down to bad timing and/or the inconvenience of being in an un-open relationship (which i love obviously and wouldn't change for the world)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dman07
Okay so the question is, who did you wanted to have sex with really really bad? Why didn't/couldn't you ? And say something you would have done to him/her if you could. smile

Yes!

There was a guy who worked at the hobby shop - 15 years ago - and we always caught each other looking. I saw a woman with him one day with a young child and assumed he was married. I never appraoched him. Over the phone one day, after he was located to a different store, he called to check in on a product and he recognized my voice. We had a short chat... and I asked about his baby (common courtesy) and anyway, turns out he wasn't married and that was not his child.

Apparently he had a thing for me, too.

We could have hooked up.

We should have hooked up.

Why god why! He probably was my ideal guy, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
By no wall of you know I have had sex with many guys and more than a couple of gals too.

But there has a few I can think of that I would have said yes in a flash. But they were unavailable for one reason or another mostly either a relationship or lived in the East and I in the West.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
When we were young, I wanted my twin sister. But she was never bi-sexual, so she never had any interest in girl-sex.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Lauradj

I've been told to do that before.
Lurker
0 likes
Well I had a crush on my social studies teacher when I was younger. He was married with two younger kids so couldn't exactly do anything plus I was probably underage at the time as well. However as I got older I often thought of him and wanted to have sex with him. He was kind to me and he looked like a teddy bear with his full beard. I would have ridden him in his chair behind the desk after school and after school meetings were over.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of my mother's boyfriends. I got caught getting a mouthful of his cum when I sucked him off before we could fuck. I knew he was good from all the activity with my mother which was anything but private. He was older and far more experienced and capable than any of the boys I went with. I had really worked hard to convince him I wanted it with him and she spoiled everything by coming home early.
I ended up in a boarding school as a result of that as I was virtually uncontrollable then and just as big a slut as my mother.
Marx Sister
0 likes
I'm not sure I have one of those. Possibly my first serious girlfriend as a teenager, as we never got that far. I bet we would have done boring teenager stuff, and nothing as exciting as a lot of what's described here.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Freshman year of college, there was a youngish English Lit professor who always attracted me. She was slender and curvy, and damn I wanted to share a night in bed with her. But she was involved with a guy and never indicated that she was interested in women in that way. Spending a couple of hours between her legs, worshipping her pussy and ass, would have been heaven.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
There's far too many people lol. It usually comes down to bad timing and/or the inconvenience of being in an un-open relationship (which i love obviously and wouldn't change for the world)

translation: Sprite.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lauradj

ooh I know
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
One of my mother's boyfriends. I got caught getting a mouthful of his cum when I sucked him off before we could fuck. I knew he was good from all the activity with my mother which was anything but private. He was older and far more experienced and capable than any of the boys I went with. I had really worked hard to convince him I wanted it with him and she spoiled everything by coming home early.
I ended up in a boarding school as a result of that as I was virtually uncontrollable then and just as big a slut as my mother.

well thats a nice mental picture
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Yes!

There was a guy who worked at the hobby shop - 15 years ago - and we always caught each other looking. I saw a woman with him one day with a young child and assumed he was married. I never appraoched him. Over the phone one day, after he was located to a different store, he called to check in on a product and he recognized my voice. We had a short chat... and I asked about his baby (common courtesy) and anyway, turns out he wasn't married and that was not his child.

Apparently he had a thing for me, too.

We could have hooked up.

We should have hooked up.

Why god why! He probably was my ideal guy, too.

aww that sucks ..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was playing music I met a young lady that was in another band. When ever we played the same cities we would get together. She was amazing and so very open and playful. I would love to find her again. My band went on a regional tour, her band went out west and I never heard from her again. Laurie B, if you are out there, come see me at Capones.
There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by sprite

translation: Sprite.

Partly incorrect. You know she’s wanted the both of us at the same time for eons. Which isn’t quite as long as how much you’ve wanted me. Which is only a century. That vampire life just makes the wait all the sweeter.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Partly incorrect. You know she’s wanted the both of us at the same time for eons. Which isn’t quite as long as how much you’ve wanted me. Which is only a century. That vampire life just makes the wait all the sweeter.

Just cause you suck, it doesn't mean you're a vampire.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Her name was Stacey, we went to high school together. She was pretty, and there was something indefinable about her that made me long for here every time I saw her. We socialized, but it never went beyond that.

If I had the chance to talk to her now, I would tell her how I felt back then, and if she was interested, I would spend as much time as I could between her legs, devouring her front and back, before sliding into her and showing her just how much the idea of being with her still turns me on.
Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
That would be Dave, probably my first adult love. I cannot believe that there was anyone more shy than myself, but there you were. Never tried to kiss me in all the months we dated. I wonder if he knew I was a virgin. He was the first that I ever considered having sex with. We have remained friends, even tho I have not talked to him in a few years. He is on his 2nd wife and they are such a good fit, it makes me happy to know that he did find the right one, even if it was not me (and his first wife was a materialistic bitch).

If you had only taken me up on "parking and getting into the back seat" that night at Ron's when I told you to pull around behind his house, not there on the street under the street light. I think I must have scared you with that suggestion.
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There was a lady - Cindy - we'd met online chatting about many things - including what we'd like to do to each other. We met in a café to see what would happen - she was wearing a tight, small dress and I was wearing shorts. Then we went for a walk. Unfortunately, she decided to go home instead of to my house to for fun!
Lurker
0 likes
When I was in nursing school I lusted after a very handsome intern! We couldn’t get together due to hospital policy and he didn’t seem interested! Fifteen years later I found out that he was interested in me also. Alas the next time we met we were both happily married. Since I’m separated if I ever find him again he’s mine...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry but that’s never happened to me . I enjoy challenges and I’m a kind caring respectful person that knows how to make that connection with the right person.
*** Krissy ***
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
I don't know why this question is just for women. There have been a few that 'got away' because I've been in a relationship, they were in a relationship, or circumstances just weren't right. Most of them ended up in stories I've written.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would be a former colleague. He was older than me, intelligent and well travelled and there was just something about him.

We would briefly talk at work, but when the funding got pulled on the project we were working on our entire team went out for drinks and talked more and some how swapped numbers. We met up for drinks a couple of times and sexual tension and attraction was fierce. But I wasn't single so I was good and didn't act on anything. But you know that feeling when you just know someone would be a great in bed.

.. Yeah he definitely gave me that feeling. I suppose the flirty messages he would send me helped that. I hear from him from time to time but I'm pretty sure that's mainly to check if I'm still unavailable.

If I ever did end up single I think I would reach out to him just to get it out of my system!
Lurker
0 likes
There was a woman at work. Drove me nuts. I could smell her perfume and get an erection! She dressed hot, a lot of guys were interested. I made it a point to let her know she could come by anytime, my wife and I would be very generous hosts! Never materialized...….
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my best friends first girlfriend back in 1982.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LangeRouge
When I was in nursing school I lusted after a very handsome intern! We couldn’t get together due to hospital policy and he didn’t seem interested! Fifteen years later I found out that he was interested in me also. Alas the next time we met we were both happily married. Since I’m separated if I ever find him again he’s mine...

Your Lust and Desire didn't over power Hospital Rules? I bet other Nursing Students and young Doctors had lots of hot sex.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
A girl named Sian, who strangely pronounced her name Shy-ann or Cheyenne.