Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever gone to a strip club with your man hoping to find a third wheel?

last reply
8 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
When my wife and I had been married a year, she wanted to bring another woman into bed with us. She was nervous about asking a woman for this (we had moved to a new town and she didn't really know anyone). I suggested we go to a strip club. We did. It worked!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes we have and it has worked several times. Once with one of the dancers at a club in Mississippi. She invited us to the VIP room. Her and I played and Hubbie fucked her while she was eating me. After she finished her shift she came to our motel room with us. We played, got a little sleep with Hubbie in the middle, played some more, got a late checkout. When we checked out the three of us went to lunch together. The other times we were looking for guys.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I have not, but when I was in college and a dancer, it was common for guys to bring their S/O in hopes they would like me or some other dancer,

Some times it was successful and some times not so much. I always wondered what happen to those couples when it did not workout. I must admit those that were successful with the right couple could be wild.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had a woman take me & another man to the Harem in Dayton in hopes of picking up a female fourth for our little orgy. For several reasons it did not work. Maybe if we had gone to a different bar.
Mana wahine
0 likes
Quote by NOLAHotGal
Yes we have and it has worked several times. Once with one of the dancers at a club in Mississippi. She invited us to the VIP room. Her and I played and Hubbie fucked her while she was eating me. After she finished her shift she came to our motel room with us. We played, got a little sleep with Hubbie in the middle, played some more, got a late checkout. When we checked out the three of us went to lunch together. The other times we were looking for guys.

Brandie

A strip club in Mississippi must be fucking rough, part of me is tempted to commend your bravery.

-Arthur
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We haven't gone with that intent necessarily, but it has worked out that way a few times. A good bar is honestly a better place to find a third, as the girls in strip clubs get hit on so very much.
0 likes
Didn't go with such a thought in mind but its happened a few time.