Do you

last reply
20 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Think it's possible for someone to never masturbate?
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Could you

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
please make up full thread titles that say what the threads are about? Titles like "Do you", "Age...", "How often doe you drop" or "Isn't it time" don't say much when seen in the list of threads, nor when one enters those threads on page 2 or up.
Thx!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
It's possible, if they're so screwed up with religious indoctrination that they're borderline psycho!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some people have no arms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am afraid I do. Some people are under such Psychological pressure not to sin that can never accept the joy most of us know .
0 likes
Some people dogmatically deny themselves pleasure for no reason. I’ve even read of some Christians that never plan to kiss until marriage. Some are well into their 40s now
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every chance I get and even sometimes when I don't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think religion (bible) prohibits masturbation... anyway, I think it's one in a million chance of finding such a person smile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
It depends on many things. Health, age, the persons overall sex drive so
Yes, I think it’s possible for some. Not for me, but for some.
Lurker
0 likes
Possible if one can't find their thingy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Adagio
Possible if one can't find their thingy

Adagio, they could always use a mirror and padded tweezers. That had to be what my X hubby did, it was a very short marriage.

I don't now, because I can't, unless you include mental masturbation.
kisses, amy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well they would have to be a saint
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why would anyone want a life without masturbation?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd say, No, not possible if physically able .....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was raised to believe it was wrong -- it was that which was wrong
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

A teacher in a high school psychology class said that 65% of people say that they masturbate, and the other 35% are liars.

Never, as in ever, no-- provided that you aren't physically disabled. Even those who perversely feel it's perverse probably have at least once-- or once weekly, followed by feeling guilty about it. 

I haven't really, at least not to orgasm in years. But that is because waiting just a few hours and letting someone who loves me bring me off is just so... So very much better... It is wonderful to be able to, but not need to, because some other beautiful soul wants me to feel that way.

Diane