Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you had a sexual encounter that you feel guilty over it?

last reply
29 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Did you have sex with your best guy friend which made it awkward for the next 3 months? Or that weird night when you kissed your friends boy friend and got a rim job in the pub toilet ? Doesn't have to be that extreme. But what have you done sexually, that you feel guilty over it? spill the beans here ladies smile
Lurker
0 likes
Oh gosh tons im a sexual predator when i drink. I regret all the boys that thought they would be more then one night stands. Plus i was a shit hole of a teen and young adult. So there is a trail of torn up people
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Just one. I fucked someone's husband out of revenge for a thousand wrongs she had done me over many years, and karma seemed a bit slow in coming. I thought it would be worth it, but it wasn't.
Marx Sister
0 likes
I expect most of us with much of a sexual history probably have one or two moments we're not proud of. For me, the big one was a misunderstanding, which I still feel bad about. When I was eighteen or nineteen, (my first year in college, regardless) I had a thirty-one year old girlfriend (also a student). Turned out I was having an affair with a married woman whose husband was deployed in Iraq. Needless to say, he didn't take well to discovering that she and I were together. Fortunately, he didn't discover us... together, though.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A guy I worked with. I knew his wife, and really liked her. He was a good looking, intense guy, and his passionate conversations about the law kind of got to me. We screwed several times, and I never felt good about doing it, though the sex was fantastic. The fact that it eventually came out, and wrecked my friendship with her as well as their marriage, is something I still feel bad about now, a decade later.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had a few in my past but nothing recent.
A girlfriends, boyfriend.
The wife of a guy I had sex with after he said she was hopeless. She had never been with a woman before and realised what she was missing.
The father of one of the guys I was shagging after he caught us in the act.
One of my friend's sisters, who I found masturbating.
Sucking a guys cock I didn't know, in the dark thinking, it was somebody else.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only have one instance I think about quite a lot. I essentially kept pushing a guy to have sex with me even though I could tell he was uncomfortable and even though we didn’t have a condom. We had been friends with benefits for two years through out high school and I was drunk so both of those contributed to an inflated sense of entitlement. I just keep thinking of how I wouldn’t appreciate it if the tables were turned. He totally wasn’t offended and I apologized years later but the whole situation just makes me feel somewhat ashamed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
amazing responses ladies. Thank you for sharing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Oryx
I only have one instance I think about quite a lot. I essentially kept pushing a guy to have sex with me even though I could tell he was uncomfortable and even though we didn’t have a condom. We had been friends with benefits for two years through out high school and I was drunk so both of those contributed to an inflated sense of entitlement. I just keep thinking of how I wouldn’t appreciate it if the tables were turned. He totally wasn’t offended and I apologized years later but the whole situation just makes me feel somewhat ashamed.

wow, hopefully you are getting over the whole thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dman07
Did you have sex with your best guy friend which made it awkward for the next 3 months? Or that weird night when you kissed your friends boy friend and got a rim job in the pub toilet ? Doesn't have to be that extreme. But what have you done sexually, that you feel guilty over it? spill the beans here ladies smile

No . . . even when I should feel bad, I never have.

I think my response tends to be 'why are you getting all bent out of shape over it?' to the party who was utmost concerned.

Sex means different things to different people. Some people feel it's their business even when it's not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While there are a few sexual encounters I regretted, there is only one about which I felt guilty. I have never told anyone about this before but since all the parties involved are now dead I can talk. I won't say how old I was but I was pretty young but had some experience. I was at the home of one of my very close friend and was quite attracted to her mother. I began to flirt with her mom when my friend was not looking or in the room. After a few weeks of this I made the move of going to her house when I knew my friend was going to be out, she had gone to a week long church camp. I suppose I was a bit of a tramp as I all but told her mother I wanted to have sex with her. We ended up having an exceptionally hot, erotic afternoon and the same the next day. Shortly after that week and my friend was home from camp she told me that her parents were splitting up and getting divorced. I felt like a total waste. Looking back, I don't see it as my fault, I was merely a symptom of a problem in the marriage.
Lurker
0 likes
Not sexual, as such, but my cousin and I got drunk and made out pretty heavily. It was a few years ago but it's still kind of weird around him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My best friends mom was so beautiful, sweet and sexy. I always had a crush on her. Well years go by I was in the Navy and deployed to Spain. I never indulged in hookers but when I saw the spitting image of my friends mom I enjoyed the first and last hooker I have been with. This lady was so hot and we spent two days together. Wow it was awesome but then regret set in knowing why I was with her in the first place and the whole time we were together. I never shared that with him
Lurker
0 likes
Never.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A few back in the day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The one thing I regret was with a roommate I had a very long time ago. She was irritating me with her (accurate and warranted) criticisms of my behavior and it irked me that she had a boyfriend and was getting boinked on a regular basis.

But she used condoms for reasons I don't recall.

So I got hold of her stash of condoms and put them in the oven at 110F for about an hour. It was hot enough to make then fragile but not hot enough to wreck them so they couldn't be used.

It was a few days before she had the boyfriend over for the night and in the morning he left early and it was clear there was some sort of drama but she didn't tell me about it.

Sure enough a few weeks later it was baby news.

The baby is now a freshman at UC Irvine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, if I enjoyed it, why should I feel guilty?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not feel guilty at all. There have been a lot of one night stands. Some guys wore rings and some did not. but I assume a lot of them without rings were married too.

If things were that great at home, why are they out looking for someone like me?
Lurker
0 likes
Just once when I had sex with my boyfriends dad
Lurker
0 likes
No I enjoyed them all with no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes ... My then manager's wife at a works Christmas party, only a quickie but yes i felt guilty as i knew his wife cheated regularly and he had absolutely no idea ,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a lot of them....but...not THAT guilty, lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes there has been a few occasions
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a relationship with a married man last year that I much regret
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
None I feel guilty over, a couple I regret
Lurker
0 likes
Happens to me a lot. I feel guilty over almost everything. My parents raised me to be modest and traditional, but when I get going, I almost don't know what the heck comes out of me. I get the strongest urges to say and do things, even when I'm alone just surfing sites like this. I seem to cave every time and say and do things in the heat of the moment. Then afterwards I sit and question why I can't stop myself. I'm shocked st the things I say and why, regardless of how I fight, I keep giving in.

I'm helpless.