Have you cheated on man with a woman?

last reply
13 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Since I dumped my ex I've been fantasizing about getting back with her so I can encourage her to cheat on me with other women. But since that isn't happening anytime soon, I think I'll just ask you ladies for some of your sexy escapades, maybe collect some inspiration for roleplay in a future relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never have had a long term relationship so I guess I would have to say I have always cheated mostly with men but with a few woman too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
About a year after Hubbie and I got married we mutually agreed to open our marriage. So none of our play would be considered cheating. During our engagement I was still dating one of my high school teachers. But the first year before we opened our relationship I did not cheap on Hubbie at all.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before I was in an open relationship, yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, during my marriage, I never went with any other men without his knowledge and permission but did have quite a few flings with female friends.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been with women while in a relationship with a man...
I never really looked at it as cheating, honestly.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
When my boyfriend and I got into a relationship, it was with the understanding that I would be going to bed with other girls on my own.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
open marriage, so yeah, cheating is practically impossible. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did in college but he wasn’t that upset about it when I told him afterwards. He was a Frat president and lived in one of the party houses and totally understood them as drunken flings after a night out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
;)
0 likes
Can't cheat when Im not interested in being in a committed relationship.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS
Can't cheat when Im not interested in being in a committed relationship.