cereal killer!!!

last reply
19 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
while replying to miso101's awesome cartoon thread, it made me think about my favorite saturday mornings when i'd get to binge on cartoons and cereal.

so, what were your favorite eats as a kid and do you still indulge today?

i actually found myself wanting a bowl of these recently. these were the ultimate no frills cereal. i have fond memories of eating multiple bowls of these and also straight out of the box.

by high school they had gotten fancy and came out with berry berry kix. i believe i ate two bowls a day, monday through friday, from my freshman to junior year.

looking forward to your replies - have fun!?

nia?

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
When I was a kid, I never really had any junk food. Pop and chips were a rare treat and chocolate bars were pretty much unknown to me.

Breakfast cereal was my vice.

I usually chose the ones that had the best "prize" in the box. Just writing this, I realize that they don't put prizes in cereal anymore....

Bran flakes? fuck off.

Corn flakes? Give me a fucking break.

Cheerios? Maybe if they are honey nut, otherwise go fuck yourself.

I still eat CTC, but more as a snack. I never feel like eating cereal in the morning.
Lurker
0 likes
I liked fruit loops, lucky charms for the marshmallows and rice kriespies as a kid. Now as an adult I rarely eat cereal and when I do it's usually cheerios however occasionally I'll get a box of rice kriespies or Quakers life cereal as a treat now and then.
Lurker
0 likes

I love Oreos. Not the gross sweet white stuff in the middle, but the actual black cookie part.

Today I noticed a new Oreo cereal at the grocery store.

Sooo good.

I love Oreo Ice Cream and this is kind of the same thing. Same flavour profile. I'm actual surprised that it hasn't been done before.
0 likes
The ones I recall immediately from my youth (we're talking 70s and 80s here, BTW):

Rice Krispies
Shreddies (Good, Good, Whole Wheat Shreddies)
Corn Flakes (I was never a big fan, but had them occasionally)
Cream of Wheat (porridge made from wheat rather than oats)

As you may be able to tell, I never went for the sugary stuff. Nowadays, I don't each much cereal. Cheerios (original, not one of the flavoured ones) is the main one now.
Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes
Fruit loops
Fruity Peebles
Cookie crisp (shaped little chocolate chip cookies )
Lucky Charms

I still indulge most mornings
The Linebacker
0 likes
Trix, Capn Crunch, Frosted Flakes, Fruit Loops
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I loved Sugar Pops as a kid. Now they call em Corn Pops. They are still bright yellow sugar bombs.

I don't do cereal. I don't allow Cinnamon Toast Crunch in the house because I will eat the whole damn box in one night like a crack addict.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes

my boring adult cereal lol i like it cos a generous bowl keeps me full. this also is the only cereal that i enjoy a bit mushy.

Say. Her. Name.

0 likes
As a child my favourites were Honey Smacks and Honey Pops from Kellogs. Also Chocapic from Nestlé.

Nowadays, if I eat cereals is mostly chocolate muesli, and I generally add to it yogurt and banana. But sometimes, for old times sake, I have one of the above... or Cheerios.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Trix, Capn Crunch, Frosted Flakes, Fruit Loops

Get out of my pantry, Buz!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Big G, little o . . . Cheerios, no sugar just splash of milk and I would eat 3 bowls every morning. I haven't eaten cereal in 30 years
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always liked captn crunch
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
I loved Sugar Pops as a kid. Now they call em Corn Pops. They are still bright yellow sugar bombs.

I don't do cereal. I don't allow Cinnamon Toast Crunch in the house because I will eat the whole damn box in one night like a crack addict.

If you notice, they actually sell cinnamon toast crunch in a smaller box too. It's sooo easy to eat an entire box in one sitting.

The Bee's Knees
0 likes

various versions of cheerios have been favs at one point or another as well.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes

This was always my favorite as a child but we only ate it in the wintertime! My mom would splash it with warm milk and let it sit and soften for a minute! We were then allowed to to sprinkle it with sugar! Can’t go through an entire Winter without having at least one box and now I microwave it...
Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
AS A KID, RICE CHEX, CHEERIOS, RICE KRISPIES. MY GREAT GRANDFATHER HAD SOME CHOCOLATE SPRINKLES SENT TO HIM FROM HOLLAND AND HE GAVE ME A BAG, I USED THEM SPARINGLY ON MY RICE KRISPIES WITH SLICED BANANAS. THAT WAS THE BEST CHOCOLATE I EVER REMEMBER HAVING.

I STILL EAT THE ABOVE BUT LUCKY CHARMS AND CHOCOLATE CHEX ARE THE ONES I EAT MOST. I ALSO TAKE THEM WITH ME TO WORK FOR A SNACK.
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
The Bee's Knees
0 likes

i do love a cheery hoe - far better than a bitter hoe, LOL!

Say. Her. Name.