Moderator of the Month, for December

last reply
22 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
The story queue has been relentless the last few months (a good thing!).

One Mod knocked out of the park (ok, processed), over 100 stories in December.

Always a calming presence, encouraging to our writers, and willing to pitch in when need be, I am happy to announce that Jen has taken out the Moderator of the Month Award for December.

Congratulations and a big thank you, to Jen!
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations Jen.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Congrats, Jen! You already know I think you're super awesome.

L x

Chat Moderator
0 likes
Great job!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Nicely done, Jen! May the mods be ever in your favor!
0 likes
Jen. Thanks for the good work you do for this place.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
OMG! Jen! Yay! I thought she spent all her free time picking out blog pix that seem to be plucked right out of my brain! Turns out she's modding stories too! Huzzah! Guess how many exclamation marks I've used already!? That's how happy I am to hear this!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Jen, and thank you
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Congratulations, Jen! The award could not possibly have gone to a more deserving person. How you get through so many stories and manage to stay your sweet, lovable self I have no idea, but I'm so glad you do. Okay now, enough chit-chat and basking in the glory; back to work!

The Linebacker
0 likes
JEN!

Congratulations! And thanks for being a great verifier and moderator. You always have been!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Great. ya all know it's gonna go to her heard and she'll be lording it over the rest of the mods for the next 3 months.

a note: Jen's actually stepped up in other places beside just story modding - she's taken over a lot of the work i used to do, such as contacting writers about issues, etc, and stepping in whenever odd jobs need doing, and with flair and style, so a personal word of thanks to one of Lush's hardest working mods. congrats, girl. love you.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Love Bug
0 likes
Congratulations! You have always been such a huge help and support to authors here at Lush.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Jen on a well-deserved award and for all your hard work!

Candyland Kitten
0 likes
Such a great job! Thank you for being awesome!

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes

Let's bust out some champagne!

Charming as fuck
0 likes
Thank you so much to everyone for your lovely messages, and to Nicola for allowing me to be part of the team. You're all fab.

And don't believe a word Rachel says. She's just trying to get me to send her pics of my boobs

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Jen
Thank you so much to everyone for your lovely messages, and to Nicola for allowing me to be part of the team. You're all fab.

And don't believe a word Rachel says. She's just trying to get me to send her pics of my boobs

Hey, it worked, so... ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Troublemaker
0 likes
Congrats Jen! Appreciate all your hard work. Agree with Verbal, you post such amazing images too!!! AND you're a super-talented author!!!