Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many women had a good first experience with a man?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I always here about how it was: okay, meh, so-so, wondered what all the fuss was about, etc. But were any of your experiences good, And no, don't post ages of first time please.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I can't say my first time was with a man. Let's say it was a male, and yes, it was a pretty good experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good enough to try it again a week later. I'll give it a 5 out of 10.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He was older, much more experienced than I (I'd been with girls before), and a very considerate lover. It was definitely what I would call a good experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Different than Bethany my first experience was with a man. He was much older and I still see him from time to time.

I was not wonderful, but I guess it was not so bad since I was back in about a week for another lesson.

He was kind gentle and loving. Yes, I would think it was rather nice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it was great and produced a super orgasm and the first time I squirted. We had been making out at his house and had decided we would "go all the way." His mother came home early from work due to a power outage. We zipped up and buttoned up before she came into the house. We were both still super excited so we walked to the play ground about a block from his house. We went behind the maintenance building. With just a few kisses as foreplay while he opened my blouse and exposed my tits from my bra. Then I leaned against the the building. He put my skirt above my waist and entered me as my panties were in my purse still in the living room at his house. He was holding both of my tits and rolling my nipples. We both came very quickly. We were standing on the concrete walkway that was next to the building. When we finished there was a huge wet spot where I was standing.

Brandie