Clit stimulation

last reply
16 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A fan myself of being masturbated by hand, or foot for that matter, I'm wondering how women feel about clitoral stimulation.

Here is why I ask: We were having a very enjoyable evening in bed, stimulating girlfriend with my finger, very pleasurable it seemed for both. This was a slow, intimate time, she continued to "take it" until she came massively, squirting and wetting the bed badly. I've never came without physical stimulation but this almost made me, I was dripping precum like crazy.

Having said that, other times I'll be stimulating her and she just pushes my hand away and says "do me" when I would rather keep playing with her.

I try to take care of my nails but occasionally she'll say you're sharp and this obviously ruins the mood for both of us. Perhaps I need professional nail work? Or should she just encourage me to use a different finger?

Do you like it a little or until you cum? How offensive is it if there happens to be a sharp piece of nail that catches you?

Swirls, vs back and forth, soft, hard, slow, fast?

It would seem obvious there are many different likes and dislikes. However, hearing your thoughts may provide some commonality.

Curious as I really enjoy the intimacy of playing.

Would appreciate your time and energy to reply.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Covert Fantasies: I will try and set you straight as to what most of us gals like and dislike… First and foremost I’m going to use your very own original posting then plug in answers I think you can follow as a guideline for help - so here goes… You say, “A fan myself of being masturbated by hand, or foot for that matter, I'm wondering how women feel about clitoral stimulation.” You’re not alone in liking to be masturbated as you say either by hand or feet and most of us girls don’t mind doing this for you either. Just so long as we get pleased in return… We do like our clitoris stimulated but remember it’s a highly sensitive area to the touch, so be very gentle and caring. A light touch is usually all it takes to start that fire deep within.

“Here is why I ask: We were having a very enjoyable evening in bed, stimulating girlfriend with my finger, very pleasurable it seemed for both. This was a slow, intimate time, she continued to "take it" until she came massively, squirting and wetting the bed badly. I've never came without physical stimulation but this almost made me, I was dripping precum like crazy.” I know the reason… you took her to the point of no return, the top of the mountain, so she only had one way to go and that was to ejaculate - herself which made her squirt and squirt hard wetting everything in sight, you should be proud you were able to push her to such an orgasm. She reached something that most girls would love getting. Not all gals ever reach that plateau of ecstasy in our sexual intercourse. As for you ejaculating that’s because of her visuals in your eyes only - taking you to the edge also.

“Having said that, other times I'll be stimulating her and she just pushes my hand away and says "do me" when I would rather keep playing with her.” Even if you so want to finger her clitoris be sure she is receptive and wants you to do so, otherwise just restrain yourself and work around it, it’s safer that way.

(Note: It maybe she’s afraid she’ll wet the bed again and is self-conscious of the fact she wet the bed last time this happened.) Give her time.

“I try to take care of my nails but occasionally she'll say you're sharp and this obviously ruins the mood for both of us. Perhaps I need professional nail work? Or should she just encourage me to use a different finger?” In this its sounds as if you’re digging into her most sensitive area, which is a no-no stay away do not touch if you are rubbing her clitoris then use the fleshy side or portion of the thumb not the nail side and then only gently touch her there using a light circular motion only… if you are instead fingering her vaginal opening then trim your nails, short, then file them smooth or have a professional manicure done on them. No, it is not her place to simply ask you to use another finger - this is your responsibility, not hers… remember that!

“Do you like it a little or until you cum? How offensive is it if there happens to be a sharp piece of nail that catches you?” Personally, I prefer my boyfriend doing as I have stated above, until I'm ready for him to enter me… for him to lightly touch my clitoris using that circular motion an only until I’m extremely wet and before I cum… then I want his penis going in and fucking the crap out of me, giving me multiple orgasms, one after another for as long as possible. If he’s going to finger fuck my pussy first then he uses both his fore and middle fingers only, but sometimes just the single middle finger in the come hither motion within. He maintains both his finger and toenails in a pleasurable matter so I have no problem what so ever with him.

“Swirls, vs back and forth, soft, hard, slow, fast?” I have already said swirls or circular motion no back-n-forth because that just hurts way too much, soft, gentle and slow is so much better. This allows for a slow build-up to a burning desire and one fantastic build up to the grand finality.

“It would seem obvious there are many different likes and dislikes. However, hearing your thoughts may provide some commonality.” You’re right there, first of all, ask your girl what she likes then follow her lead. Then and only then will you both get and receive actually what you both want and need, then both of you’ll be much happier in your sexual life - relationship with each other.

“Curious as I really enjoy the intimacy of playing.” Then the best advice I can give here is both you and her need to communicate with each other. Talk, talk, talk then after all this talk some more… never stopping talking to each other, ever! Then maybe your sex life will get on the right track and stay there.

I do sincerely hope this will get things into a togetherness you sound like you want... Good luck!!!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
NOT MUCH TO ADD, Jessica summed it up nicely. However, I work outside, and this time of year every year my hands are a wreck. No amount of lotion will fix them. And I get the same news from my wife, rough ! And it kills it for her. So if I dont use her vibe or ring I put on nitrile gloves. I cant feel her as well but she is not shy about telling me what she needs after 20yr together. So if she tells you sharp or rough, take her at her word and either file em down or do something different. But like the lady said, talk it out. gud luck
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Very much appreciate the replies KJessica and Reggie, thank you.

Great to have another view of the issue, will keep the filing up to date!

All the best,

R.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CovertFantasies
A fan myself of being masturbated by hand, or foot for that matter, I'm wondering how women feel about clitoral stimulation.

Here is why I ask: We were having a very enjoyable evening in bed, stimulating girlfriend with my finger, very pleasurable it seemed for both. This was a slow, intimate time, she continued to "take it" until she came massively, squirting and wetting the bed badly. I've never came without physical stimulation but this almost made me, I was dripping precum like crazy.

Having said that, other times I'll be stimulating her and she just pushes my hand away and says "do me" when I would rather keep playing with her.

I try to take care of my nails but occasionally she'll say you're sharp and this obviously ruins the mood for both of us. Perhaps I need professional nail work? Or should she just encourage me to use a different finger?

Do you like it a little or until you cum? How offensive is it if there happens to be a sharp piece of nail that catches you?

Swirls, vs back and forth, soft, hard, slow, fast?

It would seem obvious there are many different likes and dislikes. However, hearing your thoughts may provide some commonality.

Curious as I really enjoy the intimacy of playing.

Well in my case thumb rule is like this.......
Do not touch there untill i am wet n in heat.
When you feel i am wkrked good then start to focus on my clit.
Go real slow and soft. Dont be in a hurry. Use flat finger or thumb or tongue.
Slowly pick up the pace and when you feel i am all yours........do anything u want.......biting....pulling......pinching.......anyfhing...... And for Vod s sake...... Do Not Stop Untill I Cum.....do not stop even if i tell yoy to....or even if i fight to......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by pink_pussy

Very interesting to me. Can I assume by this that being "touched there" does not GET you wet and PUT you in heat? Interesting for me because the wife is the opposite, clitoral stimulation GETS her wet and in heat needing to be.....
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Clitoral stimulation works many different ways for different women. And sometimes not the same way twice with the same woman. It's an elusive skill to master. Most men never quite get it right.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by reggie123
NOT MUCH TO ADD, Jessica, summed it up nicely. However, I work outside, and this time of year every year my hands are a wreck. No amount of lotion will fix them. And I get the same news from my wife, rough! And it kills it for her. So if I don't use her vibe or ring I put on nitrile gloves. I can't feel her as well but she is not shy about telling me what she needs after 20yr together. So if she tells you sharp or rough, take her at her word and either file em down or do something different. But like the lady said, talk it out. Good luck

Reggie123

I might also be able to help you too with those rough, wrecked hands you mentioned - if you would like to get them a little softer then try either of these solutions... first, get yourself some dishwashing liquid such as 'Dawn' or 'Joy'. Now simply take about two tablespoons of this dishwashing liquid putting it into the bowl which already contains about two cups of very warm water.

This bowl should be large enough to not only hold this entire liquid but also so you can soak your finger(s) in it too.

Now with the finger(s) from the hand, you wish to touch your wife's clitoris with - soak them in this solution for about ten minutes or so, maybe rubbing a couple of fingers together occasionally so they become softer but remember to keep soaking them for several minutes in-between each rubbing until they feel soft to your own touching them, first.

Now that you think they're soft enough to apply to your wife's clitoris or vagina - you are ready to now have your wife inspect/check them out, seeing if in fact that or those finger(s) are really soft enough to touch her very sexy, special, sensitive spot/place before you get to the business of pleasing her by touching, rubbing her clitoris softly. Taking her to a spectacularly higher level of ecstasy than she's ever been before, now giving her something that's so great, that she gets one of the most wonderful or tremendous, spectacular orgasms ever that of which there is absolutely no escaping that feeling now or ever.

Now she's getting such pleasure she can't stop convulsing for you for quite some time to come, believe you me, she'll be thanking you for days and days to come afterward!

Try this - I think it might work quite well in your case, see if it doesn't work in your situation... it has worked for a girlfriend of mine that I know very well, whose husband also works in the heavy construction industry, year round!

As for my second choice try this: another way to get these hands soft making the wife very, very happy to boot is that before that night of total bliss, sheer pleasure with you both reaping one great time together is for you to wash the dishes for her in some good hot soapy water on that night you want to have a romp in the hay... you will not only get those hands softer but also give her a welcome treat as well from the kitchen, then go play the rest of the evening together... it might even make you want some extra time off to please her even further again and again. How about all this for an added benefit - sound good or even great!!! (Here, though I should make this suggestion - you only do this when you know you have the next day off and free).

~~Jessica~~
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kinkme
Quote by pink_pussy

Very interesting to me. Can I assume by this that being "touched there" does not GET you wet and PUT you in heat? Interesting for me because the wife is the opposite, clitoral stimulation GETS her wet and in heat needing to be.....

May be it differs from person to person. I gave my views on the subject purely on the basis of my past experience. If your wife gets turned on by starting from there then u should consider urself lucky one as u dont have to do much then.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love it an can almost cum within a few minutes of manual stimulation. It can help put me in the mood very quickly if I'm not. I'm sure each woman is different though.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Very much appreciate your responses, Kink, Beffer, Pink and Bottleblonde, thank you.

Desires fluctuate and not always easy to read. As mentioned everyone is different and may even have different needs or desires given the moment, or, what they have been watching.

Exploring and experimenting can be fun too. Looking forward exercising the fingers further,; tongue and other parts for that matter!

All the best,

R.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Also, thank you all for writing positive, helpful and kind replies, much appreciate.

R.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thank you kjessica, I will give those a try. But I gotta say, they are pretty bad at this point. Tried to p.m. you but I wasnt able to. Thanks again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First I believe a few dollars of investment in some nail clippers. No need for a professional to trim your nails.

I very much love having my clit given lots of attention. Fingers, tongue, lips, teeth. Light nibbling holding my clit in a lovers teeth while giving her a tongue lashing while humming. A silver bullet does a good job also. Usually once I cum she will need a little rest. Usually that is when I return the favor if I am playing with another woman or a blow job for one of my male lovers.

I like all the methods you mentioned.

Brandie
Force of Nature
0 likes
I prefer to eat pussy, but sometimes fingers are called for. Make sure your fingers are wet from gentle penetration, then aproach her clit. There are many ways to stimulate a clitoris, all of them can be successful. Pay very close attention to your lover. If she starts to moan you are doing it right. Experiment. Don't develop a routine, it gets stale. If she goes off like Old Faithful, you are both very lucky. Let her know this is a good thing, that she is special.

Cerce

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Clitoral stimulation works many different ways for different women. And sometimes not the same way twice with the same woman. It's an elusive skill to master. Most men never quite get it right.

Since our plumbing is different than women, it will always be something of a guessing game for the vast majority of us guys. The learning curve is much shorter for women to please women.