What is it about swimming?

last reply
16 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What is it about swimming that makes you horny? For the ladies, maybe it's wearing those next-to-nothing swimming suits? Swimming with a lover while he's bare-chested and she's wearing a wet, revealing bikini?
Skinny-dipping of course will do it. To this day, I have to keep convincing my wife to keep her bikini top on after she's been swimming for awhile. So what do you think?
Lurker
0 likes
Interesting - never thought of that before.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I swim at least three times a week in winter and nearly every day in summer to keep in shape. It's the best exercise there is! Not sure it's the swimming that makes me horny, but the eyes on my near-naked body probably do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I swim at least three times a week in winter and nearly every day in summer to keep in shape. It's the best exercise there is! Not sure it's the swimming that makes me horny, but the eyes on my near-naked body probably do.

Let me grab my speedo and I'll join you
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

Let me grab my speedo and I'll join you

If you've got the guts to post a pic of yourself wearing just a speedo right here on this thread, then you can go swimming with me!
0 likes
The feel of the water on my body. The feel of freedom. Then of course when Milik is swimming with me ? well you can figure that out.
Click below to see

Lurker
0 likes
I love swimming, I go to the pool every week.
There is something very sensual about it, indeed. To me it starts with wearing a one-piece swimsuit, clinging tightly to my body. I never wear such tight and revealing clothes outside of the pool. Feeling eyes on me, or the idea that all curves show almost as if not wearing anything at all is exciting.
Then there is the swimming itself, the water, the light-weighted sensation, and finally the opposite feeling when leaving the pool, and feeling the full weight of my body again, yet completely relaxed and my mind free after the intense physical exercise.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MinakoW
I love swimming, I go to the pool every week.
There is something very sensual about it, indeed. To me it starts with wearing a one-piece swimsuit, clinging tightly to my body. I never wear such tight and revealing clothes outside of the pool. Feeling eyes on me, or the idea that all curves show almost as if not wearing anything at all is exciting.
Then there is the swimming itself, the water, the light-weighted sensation, and finally the opposite feeling when leaving the pool, and feeling the full weight of my body again, yet completely relaxed and my mind free after the intense physical exercise.

ever had sex in the water?
this is really close with what you said above
Lurker
0 likes
ever had sex in the water?
this is really close with what you said above

I can't say I have. I don't think many pools would allow it. ;) The ocean might be a better place... but without any privacy.
It's a nice fantasy, though, very appealing... who knows, one day?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like that my nipples are typically on display when the water or air is cold. I always remove the liner from my bathing suits for just that reason. Also, when I am able to swim nude, there is nothing more sensual than feeling the water caress my naked skin. I like to stand at breast high depth and feel the water lapping at my naked nipples. Mmmmm...feels so wonderful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sure do love those pool jets lol.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Simplicity
The feel of the water on my body. The feel of freedom. Then of course when Milik is swimming with me ? well you can figure that out.

Does he doggy paddle? Can't imagine his old ass really gliding through the water.

No offense meant*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Skinny dipping is the best. But a bathing suit that turns translucent when wet will do
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never felt horny while swimming. I'm more focused on pretending I'm a mermaid.
Ungovernable
0 likes
When I take my suit off in the ocean it feels like swimming in champagne bubbles, more sensual than anything. Too conscious of who might be getting too close to think of anything more.