Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
clean shaven
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO! A beard is a sure deal breaker.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
No beard, and a shaved cock while you've got the razor handy!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
won't date a guy with a beard. won't kiss a guy with a beard. won't fuck a guy with a beard. so, yeah. no beard.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
All this h8in on facial hair!

Do well-trimmed goatees count?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
'Pogonophiles' Rule.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

This is the only exception I'd make...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After Hubbie retired from the Air Force in 2009 he has had a full beard and mustache. He keeps it trimmed neatly and it is not very long. I like the way it feels when he goes down on my totally smooth cunt. Now he does keep his cock and groin area totally smooth.

Brandie
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love a good beard.

I love all styles and cuts of facial hair provided they're keeping it under control (no neckbeard please.)

I'm weird as shit though and obviously in the minority about this, so I'd trust all the other ladies.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

for me, it's not the look so much. beards are a trigger. can't speak for the other women. i have seen goatees that look good on guys, but i'd still never kiss them.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Mana wahine
0 likes
Beards and stubble scratch my thighs. Looks good, but can be scratchy.
0 likes
Which ever type of facial style he likes I'm ok w/ but as long as it's kept looking well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys should be catching on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You may be a good guy and you may be handsome under all the wool. But I guess we will never find out what could have been between you and me.

If even 25 % of woman dislike facial hair, Why in the world would you automaticly reduce the options by such a number. Of course, I am a girl and not expected to understand men.
Lurker
0 likes
Whatever the guy wants! I'm all for freedom of expression so long as it's maintained and clean.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes

*happy sigh* as long as you don't look like you wandered off of a civil war reeanactment - it's a yes from me????

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had a beard since I left the Army in 1977. I keep it groomed at a length so as not to be scratchy, but not long enough to look like my face belongs on a box of cough drops.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No hair for this gal, thanks very much!!!
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by honeydipped

*happy sigh* as long as you don't look like you wandered off of a civil war reeanactment - it's a yes from me????

In his case I wouldn't mind whatever reenactment he was in Might have a velcro effect though as I have a short beard myself (for compensation purposes).

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Big bushy beards are a turn off for me- one look at the Duck Dynasty guys turns me me off completely. But a well groomed one is fine. One of the guys I see regularly has the mustache and goatee thing going on, and he does it well.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Some guys can pull it off, but others can't. It doesn't turn me on either way.